August 30, 2014

Votre Vu - Lip Lustre Vitamin E Lip Gloss - 4 shades: pics, swatches, review

Hello, Beautiful!

Out of all the Votre Vu products that I received, their Lip Lustre Vitamine E Lip Gloss are the products I have been using the most and what I've been so in love with! Don't get me wrong, I actually like/love a lot of the products that I have from them but these glosses are just pure love in a tube. It's like they were made just for me and they're all mine - except they weren't, and anyone can go buy them. I'd actually recommend you buy them. I have four shades to share with you in this post: Tart, Sweet, Sultry and Tender. They all look brighter/darker in the tube than they actually are, so don't let that fool you. Even the online swatches can look a bit darker, which is why I'm really excited to show you swatches - both on my hand and lips - so you can see what these really look like. Check out all the product info, along with my full review, after the pics!

Votre Vu - Lip Lustre Vitamin E Lip Gloss
Shades: Tart, Sweet, Sultry, Tender
Continue scrolling down to see more pics of each individual shade.












Votre Vu - Lip Lustre Vitamin E Lip Gloss
Shade: Tart (1330-10)









Votre Vu - Lip Lustre Vitamin E Lip Gloss
Shade: Sweet (1330-09)









Votre Vu - Lip Lustre Vitamin E Lip Gloss
Shade: Sultry (1330-06)









Votre Vu - Lip Lustre Vitamin E Lip Gloss
Shade: Tender (1330-07)








Votre Vu Lip Lustre Vitamin E Lip Gloss Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $22.00 -- $15.40 Brand Ambassador price (0.28 oz full size). Available on the Votre Vu website. For more details on their Brand Ambassador program scroll to the bottom of this post.
My Rating: 5 out of 5 Kisses!

Product Info...

Your addiction to glossy and enticing lips is excessively justified with Vu's sinfully rich Lip Lustre gloss. Drench your lips in luminous, conditioning color with these beguiling blends, featuring green tea extract and nourishing vitamin E. your glossed-and-found smile can be as simple as a solo shade - or brush on a mix of colors for a stunning signature look.

Currently available in 9 shades. Listed below are the shade names and the descriptions as listed on the Votre Vu website.

  • Tart: a sheer electric tangerine with flecks of icy glimmer.
  • Sweet: a chic and icy sorbet pink that pops with cool-toned attitude. Nothing baby or demure about it!
  • Sultry: sheer and glimmery toasty bronze that adds a light layer of welcomed warmth.
  • Tender: a soft, rich and velvety mid-tone rose sans sparkle.
  • Demure: optimal opalescent - sheer, shiny and plays well with every lip color!
  • Charming: a sophisticated and sparkle-free ballet pink saturated with pastel pigment.
  • Tempting: your gorgeous go-to berry lustre.
  • Passionate: an attention magnet, this shiny and sheer classic true red is the color of love.
  • Darling: an ethereal and sheer pastel pink with a glint of glimmer.



My Review...

As I mentioned at the top of this post, I really fell in love with these lip glosses. I'll start by talking about the formula, then I'll get into the shades.

These glosses go on so nicely! They feel very comfortable and cushiony on the lips - even a bit creamy. They're non-sticky, not tacky at all, but yet are very glossy/shiny - which in turn makes your lips looks fuller and more juicy. There is no noticeable scent or flavor. If anything I'd say maybe a very small hint of vanilla. They're all great on their own or topped over lipsticks.

In terms of shades, I actually like them all but love three of them and just only like one of them. Just looking at them, I would have never ever picked the Sultry shade. It looks like a dark frosty brown that would never look good on me. But upon swatching and testing it on my lips I was pleasantly surprised to see that it was a sheer bronze brown shade with shimmer. This is the only shade I like and not love, just because on its own it doesn't look all that great on me and isn't my cup of tea but I do like to put it on top of lighter color lipsticks to warm them up a bit.

Now let's talk about the three shades I absolutely love: Tender, Tart, and Sweet. Tender is a gorgeous pinky nude shade with no shimmer. One of those everyday colors you could throw on and wear with anything. For me, it's one of those your-lips-but-better shades. I wear it on its own or topped over the Votre Vu French Kiss Moisture Riche Lipstick in Lisette. I haven't topped it over other lipsticks yet, but I know it would look amazing on top of many shades. It's just a great neutral gloss that is so pretty and I'd highly recommend this shade.

Tart looks like a vibrant orange in the tube, but it comes out as a super pretty wearable orange that I'd describe as more of a orange sherbet shade with shimmer. Even a bit coral. It has been one of the shades I can't stop wearing. Just really pretty on the lips and one that I wasn't sure I'd like but I ended up loving.

Sweet looks like a vibrant blue based hot pink, but it comes out more sheer in tone. Don't get me wrong, it's still a bright pink but it's not an in-your-face bright pink once on your lips. It actually looks gorgeous over top of the shade Tart, and also over any pink lipsticks or nude lipsticks that you want to add a more pink hue to.

Overall, I really fell in love with these glosses on first swatch and the more I wear them, the more I love them. I'd definitely want to try other shades from the line - mostly the shade Tempting! If you plan to try some Votre Vu products, please don't skip on ordering one or two of these glosses. They have a wonderful formula and the shades are so pretty! Highly recommend!



Votre Vu Brand Ambassador -- CLICK HERE for more details.
Please Note: I am NOT a Votre Vu Brand Ambassador; I simply want to provide those details for anyone interested.




  • Sign up for as little as $199
  • Receive $400 to $1,000 in top selling products when you sign-up; you get to pick your pak!
  • Always enjoy a 30% discount on all purchases.
  • Every 3rd (and most expensive) item is 50% off retail on every order.
  • Enjoy amazing monthly Brand Ambassador product specials.
  • Receive extra rewards for referring others to become Brand Ambassadors!

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this product? Have you tried this or is this on your beauty wish list? Discuss in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)