April 16, 2014

Tat2U - Lip Creme Extreme: 2 shades - pics, swatches, review!

Hello, Beautiful!

I've been busy with the blog sale, so I haven't been posting product reviews like I normally do - but don't worry, I'm getting back into the swing of things and look for a ton of reviews coming your way (maybe even 2 reviews a day on some days!). Including several reviews on products from TAT2U - starting with this post!

In this post I have the TAT2U Lip Creme Extreme to share with you. I have two shades - LOL and Hearts & Flowers. If you love bold lips and want something bright and fresh for spring/summer, then you have to check out these two shades - the shade LOL is my absolute favorite and the one I'd recommend the most. Check out all the product info, along with my full review, after the pics!

TAT2U Lip Creme Extreme
Shades: LOL, Hearts & Flowers
Continue scrolling down to see more pics of each individual shade.













Tat2U Lip Creme Extreme
Shade: LOL













Tat2U Lip Creme Extreme
Shade: Hearts & Flowers










Tat2U Lip Creme Extreme Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $14.00 (0.25 oz/7 g full size). Available on the Tat2U website.
My Rating: 4.5 out of 5 Kisses

Product Info...

Rich, lip color -- goes on like a lip gloss, looks like a lipstick. Super shiny, full of color, velvety on the lips.

Currently available in six shades:
  • LOL
  • Hearts & Flowers
  • Hollywood & Wine
  • Fabulosity
  • Mucho Caliente
  • Sweet Thing


My Review...

These are extremely pigmented! If you want bright bold lips, then you'd love these because that's exactly what you'll get. I have two shades, LOL and Hearts & Flowers. I've been wearing LOL much more, as I'm not really a red lip girl (although lately I've been rocking red lips far more often than I ever have in my entire life), but I will say that Hearts & Flowers - although it is a red - has a nice pink undertone to it so for me it's more of a red shade I like to wear.

They glide on really smooth and creamy, with full color. To me, they feel more like a lipstick or liquid lipstick than a gloss after they sort of set, but they go on like a gloss. I don't find these to be all that moisturizing after a little while, so I recommend wearing a lip balm underneath (but I have dry lips year round, so I'm used to wearing a lip balm under most lip products). Although I will say I've heard other people say they find these to be moisturizing, so I guess it really depends on your lips.

I find these do slightly stain your lips due to the extreme pigmentation, but that's a positive point because the color sticks around longer. They have pretty good wear; I don't find I have to re-apply as often with these in comparison to other bright lip colors I have. I never really did an official hours test, but I'd say these stick around for a good 2 to 4 hours without needing a touch up depending on what you're eating, drinking, etc. These don't really have a scent or taste that I could pin-point, but I'd say they may have a slightly sweet/fruity scent - certainly not overpowering at all and I quickly don't notice anything.

I think what makes these really stand out is the amazing pigmentation; I was in love with how richly pigmented they went on and how bold my lips looked. Like I mentioned above, I have been wearing the shade LOL very often, as it's my favorite of the two I have. If I were to try other shades, I'd probably want to try Fabulosity and Mucho Caliente.



Final Thoughts...

If you love bright, bold lips - then you're going to love these! If you want a bold pink lip for spring & summer you need to get the shade LOL. It's such a gorgeous bright pink - sort of a Barbie pink, but wearable (because most "Barbie" pinks don't look good on me). If you like reds, then I'd say to go for Hearts & Flowers. But of course they have other shades so if those two aren't your style then check out the rest of their shades.


Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this lip product? Which shade is your favorite? Have you tried this or is this on your beauty wish list? Discuss in the comments below.

2 comments:

  1. Those are like raspberry and watermelon, cute. I wouldn't be able to resist the package if I saw them somewhere out shopping. I want to thank you for my quick delivery. Everything was perfect. The gloss is even scented like melon.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)