March 30, 2014

Pure Fiji Coconut Body Butter & Coconut Hydrating Body Lotion - pics, swatches, reviews

Hello, Beautiful!

I have two more travel sized products from Pure Fiji to share with you in this post, one is their Coconut Body Butter and the other is their Coconut Hydrating Body Lotion. I LOVE coconut scents, and these were a home run! I'd say the only difference between them is the body butter is thicker and more moisturizing. Check out all the product info, along with my full review on each, after the pics!

Pure Fiji - Coconut Body Butter










Pure Fiji Body Butter Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $36.00 (8 oz full size). Available on the Pure Fiji website, at Dermstore, and everywhere else Pure Fiji products are sold. Click here to find a retailer near you.
My Rating: 5 out of 5 Kisses!

Product Info...

This super moisturizing cream will instantly revive dry skin. A unique blend of exotic nut extracts rapidly hydrates skin and locks in moisture to keep your skin perfectly hydrated and nourished. Soy proteins provide an added benefit, setting in motion firming processes to reduce the appearance of fine lines - while passionflower gently soothes and calms stressed skin. An excellent cream indulgence all year round -- especially great on knees, elbows, feet and heels.

Available in 11 scents: Coconut, Mango, Gingerlilly, Pineapple, Passionflower, Starfruit, Fangipani, Coconut Milk & Honey, Island Bliss, Orange Blossom and Guava.

Key Ingredients: cold pressed virgin coconut oil and exotic nut extracts, milk proteins, soy and passionflower.

TIP: An exceptionally nourishing indulgence for hands and feet. Also an excellent cream to help prevent stretchmarks during pregnancy.

TIP: Apply to feet and hands at night and cover with socks/gloves. Wake up to wonderfully soft and hydrated skin!



My Review...

This body butter is extremely creamy, smooth and very moisturizing. It does an amazing job at instantly hydrating your skin, especially those rougher areas like your knees and elbows.

The smell can't be beat if you like coconut scents! It smells so yummy! And even though it is a body butter, meaning it's thicker than a typical lotion, it still absorbed into my skin beautifully.

This is just a travel size, at 2oz, but it lasted me awhile. In fact, I still have some left because I don't use it everyday (as a beauty blogger you can imagine my hoard of body butters and lotions), but you also don't need very much to get the job done. Even though the full sized is $36, it's something that would last quite awhile, seeing as how this little 2 oz size has lasted me so long.



Final Thoughts...

If you love body butters and coconut scents, then this is a luxury body butter you'll want to try out. It smells yummy and feels great on the skin! Hydrates beautifully too. Of course if you don't like coconut scents you can check out one of their 11 island inspired scents!




Pure Fiji - Coconut Hydrating Body Lotion
 



Pure Fiji  Hydrating Body Lotion Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $34.00 (12 oz full size). Available on the Pure Fiji website, at Dermstore, and everywhere else Pure Fiji products are sold. Click here to find a retailer near you.
My Rating: 4.5 out of 5 Kisses

Product Info...

Nourishing blends of exotic nut extracts blended with fresh coconut milk rapidly hydrate, nourish, and protect your skin on contact. This excellent lotion has a complete bio-network of essential nutrients and vitamins for your skin's daily requirements, adding vitality and softness. Absorbs quickly and keeps skin hydrated. Suitable for all skin types.

Key Ingredients: cold pressed virgin coconut oil and exotic nut extracts combined with fresh coconut milk.

TIP: Use after shower or bath for best results. After applying to your skin run your fingers through your hair to smooth flyaways!

Available in 11 scents: Coconut, Mango, Gingerlilly, Pineapple, Passionflower, Starfruit, Fangipani, Coconut Milk & Honey, Island Bliss, Orange Blossom and Guava.



My Review...

This is a lighter, thinner version of their body butter - at least that's how I view it. It absorbs really easily into my skin, and still hydrates really good. If you have normal to oily skin I'd say to go with the Body Lotion; if you have normal to dry skin, then go with the Body Butter.

This mini, also 2 oz, went very quickly. I had two of these mini's actually and kept one in my purse at all times. I used it a lot, especially because I have a full tattoo sleeve on my right arm and I like I keep it hydrated at all times (because every single day someone stops me to look at it and I don't want to have dry, ashy arms, lol).This lotion went fast because of that, but I loved the scent and feel so I didn't mind.

It's something I think in the full sized I'd enjoy using, but I do think I'd use it up fast --- maybe I used this up fast also because I just loved it that much! But I do feel the body butter version lasts longer. I just think it may be too moisturizing for me in the summer, so I'll probably stick to the body lotion in the summer.



Final Thoughts...

If you'd like a luxury lightweight, yet hydrating, coconut scented body lotion then this is the one for you! Of course if you don't like coconut scents you can check out one of their 11 island inspired scents!

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this body butter and body lotion? Have you tried either of these or are they on your beauty wish list? Discuss in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)