March 26, 2014

Biore - Self Heating One Minute Mask - pics, review

Hello, Beautiful!

I've said it before and I'll say it again: If there is one skin care product I am obsessed with, it's masks/peels! I will continue to try more and more, and it's often the first item in any skin care line that I check out. I have yet another mask review. This is the Biore Self Heating One Minute Mask. It really intrigued me, so I had to try it! Check out all the product info, along with my full review, after the pics!

Biore Self Heating One Minute Mask





Biore Self Heating One Minute Mask Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $6.49 to $7.99 depending where you shop (per box; each box comes with 4 single-use packets. Each packet is 0.25oz). Available at Target, Walmart, Ulta, Walgreens, at Drugstore.com, and pretty much everywhere else Biore products are sold.
My Rating: 5 out of 5 Kisses!

Product Info...

Melt away the stress, dirt and oil! Infused with natural charcoal, this thermal mask opens pores and draws out dirt. It finishes with a cooling sensation for tingly-smooth skin in just one minute. Oil-free. Dermatologist tested. Mix this charcoal face mask with water to increase heating action by 2x.

May be used up to 2 to 3 times per week.


To Use: 
  1. Wet face and leave your face wet. This mask is activated by water and won't work properly without it. 
  2. Then apply mask with dry hands. Just open the packet and squeeze out into your hand, and spread it onto the face - avoiding the eye area. Like mentioned above, add some water (just a little) to your fingers to help spread the mask and activate the warming. 
  3. Massage onto your face for about 1 minute. As you massage the mask will heat up. For more heating action, or for your preferred consistency, massage in a little water. NOTE: This mask does NOT dry or harden!
  4. After one minute, rinse off to remove the mask.



My Review...

I'm going to start off by saying what I didn't like/what I wish was different. I don't like the fact that you only get four uses out of a box, and they're each in individual packs. I feel like masks in a jar or tube are easier to control how much you use. For example, maybe I only wanted to use the mask on my t-zone but with the single-use packets that this box comes with, I would have extra that would go to waste.

With that being said, that may be my only negative to this product!!!

This stuff really works! You will definitely feel it heating up.... it's pretty intense the first few seconds, but dulls down a bit. You can intensify the heat by adding water. The heat is key for this mask to open your pores, so if you're not a fan of masks that get warm, you may not enjoy this.

It does a really great job at drawing out the impurities in your skin. Feels good going on too. I don't necessarily use this for any other reason but to draw out impurities. I don't care that it doesn't exfoliate, because I can use a scrub if needed (or another mask that does just that). I love this for getting rid of all the nasty stuff that needs to leave my face! After I use this mask I will take a toner and go over my face because sometimes you can see some things still on your face, but the toner will take them away and your pores will look and feel cleaner! One of the best masks I've used - drugstore or high-end - to get rid of impurities!

I guess the only other negative is you get 4 packets in this box, and they say you can use this 2 to 3 times a week -- which means every 1.5 to 2 weeks you'd have to get another box if you were to use it 2 to 3 times a week. Using it once a week would mean you could get a month's use from it. This needs to be sold with more packets in the box - although I guess that would increase the price and they probably want to keep a lower price point so you'll buy it.

If you want to get the most use of a single box I'd probably recommend using it once a week, and if it's that time of the month and your face is acting up, use it twice that week.



Final Thoughts...

This is a great drugstore mask that heats up and draws out impurities. It has an affordable price point (it's about $1.62 per mask if you purchased it for $6.49). I'd recommend picking this up if you're looking to remove impurities from your face because this will do a really good job! Try to find a coupon or sale, because since it's a drugstore item you can do that and it will reduce the cost even more for the per-mask-price!


Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this face mask? Have you tried this or is this on your beauty wish list? Discuss in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)