February 9, 2014

Milani Anti-Feathering Lipliner in Transparent - pics, review

Hello, Beautiful!

Milani has recently launched a clear lipliner, called their Anti-Feathering Lipliner in shade Transparent. This go-with-anything, perfect-for-any lip color lipliner is very affordable and does the job at preventing your lipstick from bleeding. Check out all the product info below, along with my full review, after the pics!

Milani Anti-Feathering Lipliner
Shade: 01 Transparent
 





Milani Anti-Feathering Lipliner Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $4.49 depending where you shop (0.04 oz full size). Launching February 2014 at CVS, Walgreens and Walmart.
My Rating: 4.5 out of 5 Kisses

Milani's Anti-Feathering Lipliner glides on smooth and easy; it's mistake proof! Prevents lipstick and lipgloss from feathering. Works under any lip color since it's clear! Serves as lip primer and line filler when used all over lips and extends the wear of any lipstick or lipgloss. Enriched with vitamins and moisturizing ingredients for a creamy application. Made in Germany.

My only complaint about this lip liner is this is not an automatic twist-up pencil; you have to sharpen it. I would prefer the twist-up, only because I feel like it's easier to travel with (no need for sharpener) and you don't waste any product from sharpening. But if that's the only dislike I have, then I say this is a winner.

I like that it works under any lip color, so if I did want to only bring one lipliner with me somewhere this would easily work. It glides on extremely smooth and creamy - it almost has a silicone feel to it. If my lips are really dry it will glide on them still, but it feels a bit weird on top - so I wouldn't recommend applying to dry lips.

Because this is a clear lip liner, you can only line your lips without filling them in or you can fill them in completely if that's what you prefer. You can also slightly line outside your lips without anything noticeable since it's clear. I've heard this is a dupe for the Make Up For Ever clear lip liner, and this is obviously a way cheaper alternative.

This works well and it's something I'd recommend adding to your collection - especially because it's so affordable!

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this clear lipliner? Do you plan to add this to your beauty wish list? Discuss in the comments below.

2 comments:

  1. I want to try it. I have not seen it in my local stores yet. Thanks for the review.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)