January 12, 2014

Derma e Overnight Peel - pics, swatches, review

Hello, Beautiful!

The derma e Overnight Peel -- also known as the Evenly Radiant Overnight Peel (even has different packaging - the one in this post is the new packaging) -- is an overnight skincare treatment that I've been trying. Check out my full review below, including all the product info, after the pics!

Derma e Overnight Peel

 

 

 




Derma e Overnight Peel Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $16.95 (2 fl oz full size). Available on the derma e website, and everywhere else derma e is sold. 
My Rating: 4 out of 5 Kisses

This skin-brightening, non-abrasive blend of alpha hydroxy acids exfoliates overnight and visibly retexturizes.

Reveal dramatically fresher, newer skin overnight with this skin-brightening blend of glycolic sugar cane and fruit acids. Our skin-renewing formula contains 5% Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHA) for safe, effective removal of dead surface skin cells. With every use, skin tone becomes more radiant, pigmentation is evened and age spots are visibly diminished. 100% vega, cruelty-free, paraben-free, sulfate-free, mineral oil-free, lanolin-free, gluten free, GMO-free.

Directions: Apply a generous, even layer on clean skin over the face and neck before retiring. Avoid the eye area. Leave on overnight. Takes the place of your nightly moisturizer. Rinse thoroughly in the morning.

This overnight peel is something you put on at night in place of your regular nighttime moisturizer. Then you go to sleep and in the morning you rinse it off. it's a product that with continued use you'll see more and more results. It makes my skin soft and smooth by morning - which is a nice bonus!

It has a thin, gel-like texture that glides onto skin nicely. It also has a light scent that wasn't offensive.

I haven't been using it all that long, and being a beauty blogger I often switch up my skincare so it's hard for me to stick to any one product for an extended length of time, but so far I do think this is working to help even my skintone and help with my hyperpigmentation. It's an easy step to include in your nighttime skincare routine.

I'm pretty sure you could use this nightly, although I don't think it's necessary. When I was testing it I used it three times a week - but I'd say 1 to 3 times a week is enough. After testing it, I read some reviews (I like to read reviews after a try a product too) and it seems a lot of people love this, so between my results and what others say, I think this is a product worth checking out if you want to brighten your complexion, even skintone, reduce hyperpigmentation, and wake up to smoother, more radiant skin.

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this product? Have you tried this or is this on your beauty wish list? Discuss in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)