January 18, 2014

Changes to the Blog Sale and Instagram sales too!

Hello, Beautiful!

I have made some changes to my blog sale. I want to get rid of everything I have left, so I've grouped it into lots. I still have some lots to group and some products coming up - but for now, this is how I want to sell this stuff so I can get it all out and get ready for a new blog sale in the future.

Also, if you don't follow me on Instagram, you really should! I post a lot of swatches, before & afters, make up of the day, mini product reviews that never make it here to the blog, and I also post stuff for sale! It's also really easy to reply to your questions there! :)

My Instagram name is ValentineKissesBeauty
Direct Link: http://instagram.com/valentinekissesbeauty


The new blog sale link is here: http://xoxovalentinekissesxoxo.blogspot.com/2013/03/just-added-almost-200-items-to-my-blog.html

I'll also show pics of everything below, but please go to the blog sale page for details on each lot!

I'll be adding clothing too, and probably more shoes - and other things too - in the near future! I'll probably post on Instagram first, so be sure to follow me there!

*** The shoes are not yet listed on the blog sale page but will be soon. They are all 9 or 9.5 in size in case you are interested now.


  













 *** The shoes are not yet listed on the blog sale page but will be soon. They are all 9 or 9.5 in size in case you are interested now.






2 comments:

  1. I wish to purchase, I cannot til the 31st. Please let me know if we can work something out. I am interested in 2 or 3 lots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Terrie Johnson: Please email me. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)