October 9, 2013

FRAAS Reversible Scarf Fall 2013 - Dots/Burnout - pics, review

Hello, Beautiful!

In April 2012 I reviewed the FRAAS Animal Print Scarf - a nice lightweight scarf in a super cute leopard print. I have another FRAAS scarf to share with you today - their Fall 2013 Reversible Scarf. One side is a dot print while the other side is a burnout print. Available in a few shade options, I have Purple. Check out my full review, including all the info on this scarf, after the pics!

FRAAS Reversible Scarf
Dots/Burnout - Purple













FRAAS Reversible Scarf Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $40.00. Available worldwide at department stores and specialty stores as well as online retailers. Select styles are available on the FRAAS website and on Amazon.com. You can also call directly 212-575-0191.
My Rating: 4 out of 5 Kisses

This FRAAS Reversible Scarf is part of their Fall 2013 collection. The style number is 060607 in case you are trying to find it online or if you call to order.

This scarf reverses so that two distinctive looks are possible and comes in four flattering shades: Purple (which is what I have), Petrol (a teal/blue), Dark Red, and Black. It is a super-soft mix of viscose and acrylic. Size is 14"x72".

I was sent this scarf to test drive, just like my last FRAAS scarf, and I didn't like this style as much as the animal print one - however, I do think it's a nice warm, soft feeling scarf without being so warm that you can't wear it inside. I like the dot/burnout reversible option. The color would be a fun contrast against neutral color coats and other fall styles.

Overall, I find the quality to be really nice and I liked the scarf and if you're looking for a higher quality scarf then check out the scarves from FRAAS!

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this scarf? Have you tried this or is this on your beauty wish list? Discuss in the comments below.

1 comment:

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)