September 11, 2013

OMG Nail Strips in Birthday, Love - pics, review

Hello, Beautiful!

I was recently contacted by a company called OMG Nail Strips and asked if I'd like to try out their nail strips. I took a look at their website and thought they had some really cute designs to choose from so I was sent two different styles to try out. I picked out the styles Birthday and Love. Check out my full review on these nail strips below, including all the product info, after the pics!

They are $6.89 per set, but they are currently running a special offer: pick any 4 sets of nail strips for $20 (use code 4pack) making them $5 per set (saving you $7.56), OR pick any 10 sets of nail strips for $45 (use code 10pack) making them $4.50 per set (saving you $23.90). Plus, free shipping on all orders - USA and international (which I think is a great deal).

OMG Nail Strips


 













OMG Nail Strips Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $6.89 (per set). Available on the OMG Nail Strips website.
My Rating: 4 out of 5 Kisses

OMG nail strips challenges everything you thought you knew about nail polish strips. They differ from real nail polish or cheap nail stickers because of their form fitting qualities and unique resistance to chipping, tearing or wrinkling. They also dry instantly upon application.

These nail polish strips, wraps (or whatever you want to call them) are incredibly versatile in that they can easily be used on all nail lengths and shapes. Their inventory is always updated, allowing customers to get the best variety when it comes to nail polish strip designs.

As I mentioned above, these nails strips are normally $6.89 per set, but they are currently running a special offer: pick any 4 sets of nail strips for $20 (use code 4pack) making them $5 per set (saving you $7.56), OR pick any 10 sets of nail strips for $45 (use code 10pack) making them $4.50 per set (saving you $23.90). Plus, free shipping on all orders - USA and international (which I think is a great deal).

These arrive in basic packaging; the nail strips themselves are in a plastic re-sealable bag that is stapled in between the cardboard packaging. But I don't really mind because they list the instructions on the outside (back of packaging) and you can also watch their video on their website on application instructions.

I will say that the sizing of these nail strips - the width, not the length - wasn't ideal for my nails. I know in the photos my nails are extremely short - which is why I'm waiting until my nails grow a bit before I wear the Love style, but they just didn't fit width wise as good as other strips normally do. I found them a bit wider than most - which may be good for you if you find you have a wider nail bed.

They applied okay - I don't think they filed off as smoothly as other nail strips do, but they were workable for sure. They lasted a decent amount of time, but I did experience chipping. They do recommend you to use a top coat. I tested them out by using a top coat on one hand and not putting a top coat on the other hand. It definitely wore better with the top coat so I would for sure recommend using one!

The Birthday style is super cute; I never seen any other nail strips like them and think they are perfect for a cute birthday themed nail look. The Love style is also super cute and unique compared to other nail strips out there. If I were to purchase some, the styles that catch my attention the most are: Blue Bubbles, Cartoon Cheetah, Crow, Dalmatian, Hearts Pink and Black, Lollipop, Peacock, Pink Kisses, Speckle, and Tiger Style.

Overall, I liked these nail polish strips and will see how I like the wear of the Love style. If you're into nail polish strips you may like the unique styles OMG Nail Strips have to offer and the deal they have running right now is pretty good - especially for international buyers because of the free shipping!

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of these nail polish strips? Have you tried them or are they on your beauty wish list? Discuss in the comments below.

1 comment:

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)