September 20, 2013

Gorgeous Cosmetics Lashes in Miss Cheeky - pics, before & after, review

Hello, Beautiful!

Back in July I reviewed the Gorgeous Cosmetics Madama Lash Eyelashes in the Hepburn style. In this post I have another style to share with you, the Miss Cheeky style. I like this style a lot more, and plan to cut them down just a bit so they're not as full on the inner corner but other than that these are a great pair of full, flirty lashes! Check out my full review below, including all the product info, after the pics!

Gorgeous Cosmetics
Madam Lash Eyelashes
Style: Miss Cheeky







Gorgeous Cosmetics Madam Lash Eyelashes in Miss Cheeky Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $15.00 (per pair). Available on the Gorgeous Cosmetics website and on the Nordstrom website.
My Rating: 5 out of 5 Kisses

Enjoy lush, beautiful lashes and experience the dramatic effect gorgeous lashes have. Add sparkle to your eyes and take your look from ordinary to extraordinary in a wink! From natural beauty to outrageously glam, Madam Lash professional eyelashes have a style for everyone.

These are the Miss Cheeky style faux lashes. Described on their website as full and thick and super black, these lashes are great for a night out.

With proper care, these lashes can be re-used for up to 10 times. Glue is included (it's taped on the under side of the lash box, not shown in the photos), but I prefer to use the Duo lash glue with all my false lashes.

I liked the Miss Cheeky style a lot more than the Hepburn style that I tried before, but I still think I will cut these just a little so they're not as full on the inner corner. But a lot of times you'll need to cut your false lashes to fit your eyes to get the best look and wear from them.

I really like the Gorgeous Cosmetics line, and their lashes are becoming a fun favorite! I'd recommend checking them out because there are a bunch of styles to choose from! Still have my eye on some other styles - like Mischievous, Miss Naughty, Morticia, Von Tesse, and more!

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this product? Have you tried this or is this on your beauty wish list? Discuss in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)