August 17, 2013

Unite Moisturizing Repair Treatment - pics, swatches, review

Hello, Beautiful!

So far, every Unite hair care product I've tried has been a winner for me and my hair; I'm still loving their dry shampoo. The latest Unite product that I tried is their Moisturizing Repair Treatment. This thick, creamy gel-like texture deeply hydrates your hair in just 20 minutes (or less). Read my full below, including all the product info, after the pics!

Unite Moisturizing Repair Treatment





Unite Moisturizing Repair Treatment Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $29.95 (4 oz full size). Available on the Unite website and at salons. Click here to find a Unite retailer near you.
My Rating: 4.5 out of 5 Kisses

Unite's Moisturizing Repair Treatment is for dry hair. Adds softness, shine and lots of moisture. Paraben-free. Sodium chloride free. Color-safe. Vegan. 100% Weightless. Contains a gluten-free deep penetrating moisturizer and vegetable protein blend that repairs and protects the hair and reduces breakage by up to 80%!

This moisturizing repair treatment, basically a hair mask, smells really good. I'm not good at describing scents, so I'm not even going to try, but I did like the smell. The texture is really nice too; it's a thick, creamy, gel-like consistency that easily works through your hair.

You're supposed to put this on wet hair, after you shampoo, and leave in for up to 20 minutes. I don't always have time for a 20 minute hair mask, but I will sometimes apply this to wet hair (before I even get in the shower; I just get my hair wet in my sink), and then apply this. I'll go do some work and 20 minutes later jump in the shower and rinse this out. Or, if I don't need as deep of a treatment - but I still want some help - I will get in the shower, shampoo, and apply this to my hair. Then I will do my body scrub, body wash, shave, and wash my face - and then when I'm done doing all that (usually 10 to 15 minutes), I'll wash this out.

It left my hair feeling very healthy and moisturized, and added shine. I like this treatment a lot and will continue to use it on a weekly basis, or as I feel my hair needs it. I'd recommend this for those with dry hair.

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this moisturizing repair treatment? Have you tried this or is this on your beauty wish list? Discuss in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)