August 18, 2013

Rimmel Wake Me Up Instant Radiance Shimmer Touch in 003 Peach Glow - pics, swatches, review

Hello, Beautiful!

The Rimmel Wake Me Up Instant Radiance Shimmer Touch is a great little highlighting product that comes in four shades. I have the shade 003 Peach Glow, which goes good with my skintone. You could also use these on the eyelids if you want a more natural eye look but want some radiance. Check out my full review, including all the product info, after the pics!

Rimmel Wake Me Up
Instant Radiance Shimmer Touch
Shade: 003 Peach Glow
 




Rimmel Wake Me Up Instant Radiance Shimmer Touch Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $4.99 (0.47 fl oz full size). Available at Ulta, Target, Walmart and drugstores nationwide - as well as everywhere else Rimmel cosmetics are sold. Click here to find a retailer near you.
My Rating: 4 out of 5 Kisses

It's time to make you glow! Lightweight, ultra blendable mousse formula. Gives an instant touch of radiance and illuminates the skin. Wakes up skin with a healthy looking glow and a long-lasting flush of color.

Available in 4 shades: Peach Glow (which is what I have and what I'm showing you in this post), Radiant Rose, Shimmering Sand, and Flush of Pearl. Peach Glow is actually a bit more of a pink-peach; very pretty! It is just slightly more peach in tone than how it shows in the photo but it's not an orange peach; more of a pale pinky peach. I really liked the shade Peach Glow and would probably like to try Shimmering Sand as well.

A little goes a long way with this; you really don't need to use a lot. It blends out easily and leaves behind a shimmer, but not a glitter. It's great to use under your foundation for a subtle glow, or even mix in with your foundation. Use on top of foundation for a more noticeable shimmer. I also like to use this on my eyes on days I don't want to wear more than an eyeliner but I want to feel like I have a little more going on.

They have a mousse-cream texture that blends easily and feels weightless once blended out. Depending on your skintone and the shade you choose, you may be able to use these as a cream blush. I just like them as a highlight or eyelid shade.

Overall, I think these are a great little shimmer/illuminating product you can find at the drugstore. I'd recommend checking them out if you're looking to add some radiance to your face!

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this shimmer product? Have you tried this or is this on your beauty wish list? Discuss in the comments below.

2 comments:

  1. It remind me of the ELF Shimmering Facial Whip, the one in a pink shade :D
    Love to find dupes :))

    A. from http://btl-allysa.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this product and I really like it. Its too hard to get ELF in australia but too expensive to fork out money for benefit one :S finding a cheap alternative is always a good thing :)

    ReplyDelete

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)