August 16, 2013

Le Couvent Des Minimes Smile Lip Balm & Hiker's Foot Healer - pics, swatches, before & after, reviews

Hello, Beautiful!

I have two products from Le Couvent Des Minimes to share with you in this post; their Smile Lip Balm, Honey - Very Rich Formula and their Hiker's Foot Healer. I really like both products! Check out my full review on each, including all the product info, after each set of pics!




Le Couvent Des Minimes
Smile Lip Balm, Honey - Very Rich Formula















Le Couvent Des Minimes Smile Lip Balm, Honey - Very Rich Formula Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $13.50 (0.5 oz full size). Available on the Le Couvent Des Minimes website, at Dermstore, and everywhere else Le Couvent Des Minimes products are sold. Click here to find a retailer near you.
My Rating: 5 out of 5 Kisses!

Delicious and effective lip care for lips that are softened, nourished, and protected.

Thanks to its original recipe with a delicious honey aroma, the Smile Lip Balm softens, nourishes and protects. Lips are left supple, soft and protected.

I really liked the scent and flavor of this lip balm; I'm generally not one that likes honey flavored things but for some reason I really like this lip balm. It does a really nice job at hydrating my lips. I keep it on my makeup table and use it at the start of my day to hydrate my lips. I sometimes throw it in my makeup bag too, to take with me in my purse.

I find it has an ever so slightly gritty texture, but it melts right into your lips and nourishes them. Not sure what or why it has that texture but it does. It goes on smooth and silky. My lips felt soft, smooth and comfortable after using this lip balm. I remember having this years ago, I'm almost positive, and I think back then I purchased this from Bath & Body Works - but it's been so many years that I'm not 100% sure. I just remember the name and the scent, so I'm almost positive it's the same. Regardless, I'm glad to have found it again because it really is a nice quality lip balm.

You get a lot in this pot too, so it will last awhile. I think I may try one of their Smile Lip Balm tubes to throw in my purse (the mint or pear sound yummy). I'd recommend this!



Le Couvent Des Minimes
Hiker's Foot Healer


 

 

 





Le Couvent Des Minimes Hiker's Foot Healer Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $19.00 (2.6 oz full size). Available on the Le Couvent Des Minimes website, at Dermstore, and everywhere else Le Couvent Des Minimes products are sold. Click here to find a retailer near you.
My Rating: 5 out of 5 Kisses!

Recommended for those who put their feet to the test on a daily basis and for users looking to simply pamper their feet at home.

Thanks to its original recipe combining nine plants carefully selected for their known beneficial properties, Hiker's Foot Healer intensely nourishes dry feet, softens the skin of damaged feet and soothes hot and tired feet. The skin is soft and the feet are lastingly nourished and relieved.

I really liked this thick, creamy, smooth foot cream. It has a nice light scent - I don't know if I'm describing it correctly, but I wrote down a light lemon scent. In my before and after pic I applied this directly to my heel without doing any exfoliating first, and you can see how it instantly made my heels look smooth and healthy again. Does a really good job at sinking into the skin. Doesn't feel greasy and makes your skin soft and smooth. I'd like to try their Foot Polishing Cream too; I bet the pair would be a knock-out!

I've been using this foot cream a lot; the scent is okay and I don't notice it after about a minute. I've been carrying it around in my purse because with flip flop season still here, and my schedule being so crazy-busy, I tend to forget to take care of my feet how I normally would and this foot cream quickly and easily makes them look hydrated, soft and healthy. This is for sure one foot cream I'd recommend!

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this lip balm and foot/heel cream? Have you tried either one or have you added them to your beauty wish list? Discuss in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)