August 17, 2013

GO 24-7 Men Hair Gel & Moisturizer - pics, swatches, reviews

Hello, Beautiful!

I have another great men's brand to share with you all in this post: GO 24-7 Men. This line of men's products offers all the basics. I have two products to show you: the facial Moisturizer and the Hair Gel. I know some of you really appreciate when I review men's products because a lot of you are the ones buying for the man in your life. I have to say, I really like the packaging of this brand, and so far, these products seem to be pretty damn good! Check out my full review on each product (tested by men), including all the product info, after each set of pics.




GO 24-7 MEN - Moisturizer





GO 24-7 Men Moisturizer Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $18.95 (4 oz full size). Available on the GO 24-7 Men website and everywhere else GO  24-7 Men products are sold.
My Rating: 4.5 out of 5 Kisses

Non-greasy, vitamin-packed and an SPF 15 sun barrier for healthy, young skin. Dedicated to the man who gives a damn and wants to look his best. Extremely absorbent for the face and also perfect for the baldies. Contains chamomile extract and fine natural ingredients for the perfect moisturizer!

This moisturizer has a nice light scent - perfect for men who hate scented things. It has a nice smooth, lightweight texture that melts into skin quickly. It feels refreshing on the skin.

The man who tested this out for me said he felt it was a good everyday moisturizer. If you have very dry skin this may not be enough moisturization for you, but for most men this will do the job. This is a luxury line of products for men; certainly not your run of the mill drugstore moisturizer. This is for the man who likes to use quality products - and just like the description from the website says, for the man who gives a damn. When I asked my male product tester if he would re-purchase, he said "absolutely". When I asked if he'd recommend, he said "most definitely".



GO 24-7 MEN - Hair Gel
 




GO 24-7 Men Hair Gel Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $15.95 (8 oz full size). Available on the GO 24-7 Men website and everywhere else GO  24-7 Men products are sold. 
My Rating: 4.5 out of 5 Kisses

This incredible volumizing gel gives control and hold worthy of an all-in wrestler, except with a lightweight, clean feel. It's all about first impressions and personality, right? For extreme hold! Contains Carbomer to thicken and add body.

This clear gel had a nice scent to it. Good texture with no gross crunchy feel, but it holds. This is a sophisticated hair gel for the man who wants to use quality products. Recommended by my male product tester!

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of these men's products? Have you heard of the GO 24-7 Men line? Would you buy this for yourself (if you're a man) or for the man in your life? Discuss in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)