August 20, 2013

GLAM RX Freestyle Palette: Polka Dot - pics, review (plus the mini from my Ipsy bag)

Hello, Beautiful!

Some of you may have gotten a mini GLAM RX Freestyle palette in your Ipsy bag recently; I know I did (a cute pink one). I also have the full size GLAM RX Freestyle palette, in the Polka Dot style. I'll show you both in this post (so you can compare sizes, in case you did get the mini and are thinking of purchasing the original). Check out my full review, including all the product info, after the pics!

GLAM RX Freestyle Palette - Polka Dot









GLAM RX Freestyle Palette Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $9.95 each. Available on the GLAM RX website
My Rating: 4.5 out of 5 Kisses

GLAM RX Freestyle Palettes are sold empty so you can fill them with whatever you want, however you want! Includes a mirror and magnetic floor (3" x 2"). These mini palettes hold so much more than just makeup. Use it for safety pins, earring backs, bobby pins, tiny makeup brushes or eyeliners, and all your other on the go essentials. Can hold up to 4 standard round eyeshadow pans or 2 standard round blush pans and other endless combinations depending on your pan size.

Currently available in three limited edition styles: Polka Dot, Damask, and Stripes. One these styles are sold out they will no longer be available and new styles will be introduced.

The dimensions of this palette are only slightly larger than a credit card, except thicker (of course): 3.75" W x 2.75" H x 0.5" D.

I like using these GLAM RX Freestyle Palettes to store all my mini pans of shadows (like the Coastal Scents shadows Ipsy sends sometimes). But I also will use them when I travel if I only want to bring a few shades with me (of my depoted, or easily depoted shadows). I think these are ideal for travel and for your purse. I wouldn't recommend these if you want to depot a lot of shadows, only because they don't hold a lot in just a single palette, but I do recommend these for travel and smaller pans of shadow!

I did receive the mini GLAM RX palette in an Ipsy bag before getting the full size. If you liked the mini GLAM RX palette that you received in your Ipsy bag then you'll for sure like the full size version. My only con about these is I wish they made them in a larger size! They're cute and I'd love to have some GLAM RX palettes that are larger so I can depot more of my shadows!

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this GLAM RX palette? Did you get a mini in your Ipsy bag? If so, did you like it enough to want the full size? Discuss in the comments below.

3 comments:

  1. Wow. Great review! Your blog is gorgeous. And your photos - perfect. Seriously I love it all. I found your link on GLAM RX+ Facebook page.
    Olivyah xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh & I wanted to let you know I'm following you on Bloglovin now. I didn't see a button on your site, but I really recommend it. It helps your readers stay connected & up to date.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ olivyahcritiques: Thanks Olivyah! I hope you continue to check out my blog and even my YouTube page!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)