August 18, 2013

Carol's Daughter Tui Hair Oil - pics, swatches, review

Hello, Beautiful!

If you like using hair oils then you may like the Carol's Daughter Tui Hair Oil. This yummy smelling oil moisturizes hair, leaving it soft and more manageable. I like using this because I feel its a lighter-weight oil and it moisturizes my long, fine, thin hair without weighing it down or making it look or feel greasy. My hair is always soft, moisturized and shiny when I use this. Check out my full review, including all the product info, after the pics!

Carol's Daughter Tui Hair Oil

 



Carol's Daughter Tui Hair Oil Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $10.00 (2 fl oz full size). Available on the Carol's Daughter website, at Sephora, some Ulta stores carry it (not online at this moment), and at other retailers that carry Carol's Daughter.
My Rating: 5 out of 5 Kisses!

A richly moisturizing hair and scalp oil that adds shine and softness.

Corn oil deeply moisturizes areas of your hair and scalp that are extra dry. Calendula extract helps add natural movement and softness back into your hair. Safflower oil protects your hair and scalp from the environment which can cause dryness. Contains a sweet and invigorating tropical scent for an uplifting fragrance experiences.

Adds a layer of extra moisture to replenish and maintain your hairs natural balance. The blend of Calendula Extract and Safflower Oil works to make hair softer and more flexible so its easier to style with a high-shine finish. Perfect as a pre-shampoo or hot oil treatment in the shower.

No parabens. No petroleum. No mineral oil. No artificial colors.

Performs double duty as a daily shine solution and a weekly hot oil treatment. Excellent for all hair types.

This oil smells great! I really like the scent; but I can't describe it - all I know is I'm sensitive to smells and I liked this one! I use maybe a dime size in my hair (from mid-shaft to ends, concentrating on the ends) and it's all I need. Even though this does richly moisturize your hair, I felt it is pretty light-weight - unless you use too much, of course (but that's true with any hair oil).

I have used this as a pre-shampoo treatment, but I mostly use it after I'm out of the shower. I apply it on my damp hair, concentrating on the ends, and it just helps my dry ends look healthy, shiny and moisturized!

Even though this is a smaller bottle, at 2 ounces, you only need to use a very little amount each time so this one bottle will last me a long time. I really liked this hair oil and would recommend!

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this hair oil? Have you tried this or is this on your beauty wish list? Discuss in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)