July 22, 2013

OSEA Black Algae Mask - pics, swatches, review

Hello, Beautiful!

Back in November 2012 I reviewed the OSEA Red Algae Mask - which is a great mask. I have another winner from OSEA to share with you in this post; their Black Algae Mask! This mask is to exfoliate your face. Read my full review below, including all the product info, after the pics.

OSEA Black Algae Mask
 




OSEA Black Algae Mask Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $48.00 (1.7 oz full size). Available on the OSEA website.
My Rating: 5 out of 5 Kisses

This potent exfoliating mask leaves skin looking fresh and rejuvenated after over-exposure to sun and pollution. The Black Algae Mask brightens the complexion by exfoliating surface dead skin cells, stimulates circulation and may leave skin temporarily pink. Black marine silt and pure fig extract, a rich source of malic acid, work together to soften and exfoliate skin. The powerful combination of antioxidant and antiaging agents contained in Black Algae Mask gives the skin instant glow! Made with 100% derived ingredients.

To Use: Apply a thin layer. Leave mask on for 10 minutes and then gently massage off with finger tips. By massaging the mask off you will activate the mirco black jojoba spheres for deeper exfoliation.

I loved using this mask. I know it says to leave it on for 10 minutes, but you can leave it on longer - I often do because I am usually doing other things, like cleaning, on days I'm able to do face masks. You'll likely have pink or red skin for a little while after you take the mask off, which is from the increased circulation and is totally normal. Keep that in mind in case you're thinking of doing this mask and rushing out the door. This is best to do when you have time to let your skin "relax" afterwards.

This mask left my skin baby soft and smooth! My skin looked brighter too. Overall, so far, all the OSEA face masks seem to work well for me and because of that, I'd recommend!

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this face mask? Have you tried this or is this on your wish list? Discuss in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)