July 12, 2013

Organix Nourishing Coconut Milk Shampoo & Conditioner - pics, swatches, reviews

Hello, Beautiful!

I am a coconut scent addict - so of course I was drawn to this shampoo and conditioner: the Organix Nourishing Coconut Milk Shampoo & Conditioner. This yummy scented pair made my hair soft and shiny. Read my full review below, including the product info, after the pics.

Organix Nourishing Coconut Milk
Shampoo & Conditioner










Organix Nourishing Coconut Milk Shampoo & Conditioner Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: About $6 to $8 each depending where you shop for the 13 fl oz size. Available at Walmart, Target, Ulta, Walgreens, and everywhere else Organix products are sold. Click here to find a retailer near you.
My Rating: 4 out of 5 Kisses for shampoo; 4.5 out of 5 Kisses for conditioner

An exclusive blend of coconut milk to nourish your hair, while ultra whipped egg white proteins add strength and elasticity, along with weightless coconut oils to add hydration and balance. The Luxuriously creamy, foaming, hydrating formula leaves your hair feeling clean, glowing, softly scented and super soft. Sulfate-free formulas.

I love the smell of this; but then again I just about love anything coconut scented. The shampoo worked well to make my hair feel clean, easily. The conditioner has a night lightweight gel-cream texture that worked into my hair easily. I did like the conditioner more than the shampoo, but I think that's pretty true with any line I try.

The results were hair that was clean, felt soft, had shine and easy to manage. It wasn't the most amazing shampoo and conditioner I've used, but it was a good one. Plus, it's affordable and smells amazing too - I'd recommend.

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this shampoo & conditioner? Have you tried either of them or would you like to? Discuss in the comments below.

3 comments:

  1. I tried this shampoo & conditioner because I LOVED the smell, but it dried my hair out SOO bad. =( I wanted to love it, but nope.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought these a few years ago and loved the smell. I still have the coconut milk serum stuff. I don't use it often at all but when I find it I end up smelling it for a long time. I've been using WEN for a little over a year now, and while I love it, I think I need a shampoo every now and then so Im loving all these hair reviews. I loved the Organix Vanilla something too, so maybe when I'm at the drugstore next time Ill get something. I was hoping the Carols Daughter you reviewed had the smell factor, but you said it didn't. But sulfate free is going to be my #1 concern.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi. I am using the conditiones for the first time and my hair did not feel soft while wet after i removed it. Hope that when it dries out i see better results

    ReplyDelete

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)