July 11, 2013

John Frieda Frizz-Ease Styling Products - Secret Weapon, Glossing Mist, Styling Mousse - pics, swatches, reviews

Hello, Beautiful!

I've been a long-time fan of John Frieda; I think it's one of the better drugstore line of hair products for my hair. I love the Frizz-Ease line, especially in the summer, and have three Frizz-Ease styling products to share with you in this post: Secret Weapon Finishing Creme (my absolute favorite from the line), 100% Shine Glossing Mist (which I've blogged about in the past) and the Curl Reviver Styling Mousse (which I had a friend test out). Read my reviews below, including all the product info, after each set of pics.

John Frieda Frizz-Ease
Products: Secret Weapon Finishing Creme, 100% Shine Glossing Mist, Curl Reviver Styling Mousse
Continue scrolling down to see more pics of each individual product.




John Frieda Frizz-Ease
Secret Weapon Finishing Creme





John Frieda Frizz-Ease Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: About $5 to $7 depending where you shop (4 oz full size). Available at WalMart, Target, Ulta, Walgreens, and drugstores nationwide. Click here to find a retailer near you. 
My Rating: 5 out of 5 Kisses!

Exceptional creme, applied to dried hair, instantly transforms puffy, parched hair into a perfectly smooth, supple, shiny texture. Replaces natural oils lost to blow-drying and daily styling stress. Works instantly on dry hair to camouflage imperfections by smoothing away dullness, puffiness, and frayed split ends. Immediately restores "silkening" moisture to "quench" parched hair. Creates ultra-glossy, supple hair with an incredibly healthy-looking finish. Contains a UV filter.

I love this product! I had a mini tube I got forever ago that came with another Frizz-Ease product, when this first launched. I fell in love immediately and just absolutely think it's a must-have for the summer months or anytime you just need that extra something to make your hair look as perfected as possible.

You can see from my before & after pic how it smoothed out my ends and made them look silky smooth, instead of frizzy and frazzled. You don't need a lot either -- which I think can be a common mistake. Start with less than you think you need because you can always add more. I usually use about a pea-size amount, rub between my fingers and apply to my ends, working upwards. I apply more if needed, but usually I don't need much more, if any more.

I super love this product and would highly recommend!





John Frieda Frizz-Ease
100% Shine Glossing Mist
 


John Frieda Frizz-Ease Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: About $5 to $6 depending where you shop (3 fl oz full size). Available at WalMart, Target, Ulta, and drugstores nationwide. Click here to find a retailer near you.
My Rating: 4.5 out of 5 Kisses

I've reviewed this product in the past, so CLICK HERE to read that full review. I just wanted to add that this is still a great glosser!





John Frieda Frizz-Ease
Curl Reviver Styling Mousse
  



John Frieda Frizz-Ease Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: About $5 to $6 depending where you shop (7.2 oz full size). Available at WalMart, Target, Ulta, at Drugstore.com, and drugstores nationwide. Click here to find a retailer near you.
My Rating: 4 out of 5 Kisses

This formula restores bounce to tired waves, ringlets and perms. Special, enriched formula tames frizz and boots shine. Featuring a blend of panthenol and frizz-reducing conditioners, it restores elasticity for springy curls that bounce back. Non-sticky, alcohol free formula that also contains a UV filter.

I have a natural wave to my hair, so I was hoping this would bring that out more. It didn't really do a whole lot for that, but you could still use this on straight hair too. But to really test this out I gave it to a friend with curly hair and she absolutely loved this.

She said it really helped with keeping her curls frizz-free, soft and healthy looking. She would recommend!

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of these Frizz-Ease products? Which is your favorite of the three? Have you tried any of them or would you like to? Discuss in the comments below.

1 comment:

  1. The finishing cream is a lifesaver in my house. My daughter has long wavy hair & it gets frizzy. This stuff is amazing, you don't need to use a lot of product & you get fantastic results from it!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)