July 4, 2013

Carol's Daughter Monoi Repairing Hair Mask - pics, swatches, review

Hello, Beautiful!

I have another hair mask to share with you all today, because I just can't get enough! In this post I'll share with you the Carol's Daughter Monoi Repairing Hair Mask - which after just 1 use reduces breakage by 96%! Hair is softer, better conditioned and more manageable. Read my full review below, and all the product info, after the pics.

Carol's Daughter Monoi Repairing Hair Mask









Carol's Daughter Monoi Repairing Hair Mask Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $29.00 (7 oz full size). Available on the Carol's Daughter website, at Sephora, at Ulta, on HSN's website, and everywhere else Carol's Daughter products are sold.
My Rating: 4.5 out of 5 Kisses!

This deeply repairing treatment nourishes your hair from the root to ends to undo unwanted damage and prevent it in the future. On average, after just 1 use, there is 96% less breakage, 13 times longer hair life, and 85% better conditioning and detangling.

Strengthening your hair is the only way to length it so you can do whatever you want with it. To really fortify fine, fragile or chemically treated hair required major nourishment found in the Monoi Repairing Hair Mask. Added to the rejuvenating Monoi Oil - a pairing Tahitian blend of tiare gardenia flowe rand coprah coconut oil - is rebuilding bamboo water and protective hydrolyzed silk. No parabens, no alcohol, no petroleum, no mineral oil, no artificial colors.

To Use: Massage gently into clean, wet hair, giving a little extra love to your frazzled ends. Leave the treatment mask on for 5 to 7 minutes and then rinse well. You can wet your hair and leave this hair mask on for longer if you wish - which is often what I do; I'll just wet my hair under a sink, apply a mask and go do something for 30 to 60 minutes. Then jump in the shower.
For an extra-deep treatment, put on a shower cap and sit under a hood dryer for 10 to 15 minutes. This will help the nourishing ingredients get deep into your hair. If you don't have a hood dryer, use a blow dryer or a hot towel fresh out your dryer.

This mask did a really great job at softening my hair and making it feel stronger and healthier. It was more manageable and didn't tangle like it normally does. The mask feels creamy and is easy to work into your hair. Loved the way this made my hair feel and look; I'd recommend for sure!

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this hair mask? Have you tried this or is this on your wish list? Discuss in the comments below.

2 comments:

  1. I just ordered this the other day from HSN during their beauty event. I can't want to try it and hope it gives good results on my hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ ThatCrazy8: You'll love it! I've made samples of this mask for a few people and each one absolutely loved it! If it doesn't do good things for your hair I would be surprised. Hope you love it as much as I do!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)