July 5, 2013

Beaute Cosmetics Radiant Blush Powder in Phoenix - pics, swatches, review

Hello, Beautiful!

It's been awhile since I reviewed a Beaute Cosmetics product on my blog, and they just recently came out with two new products from their Desert Eve Collection: a blush and a bronzer. I have the blush, which is their Radiant Blush in Phoenix. I really seem to love every Beaute Cosmetics product I come across, and this blush is no different - it's gorgeous! Check out my full review below and all the product info after the pics!

And... just for my readers... receive 20% off your Beaute Cosmetics purchase for the rest of 2013 (when you buy from their website) using the code valentinekisses - which is good until December 31, 2013!

Beaute Cosmetics Radiant Blush Powder
Shade: Phoenix





Beaute Cosmetics Radiant Blush Powder Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $50.00 (0.35 oz/10 g full size in luxury compact). Available on the Beaute Cosmetics website and everywhere else Beaute Cosmetics are sold. Also available on the Beaute Cosmetics website in a pan refill for $40.
Just for my readers... receive 20% off your Beaute Cosmetics purchase for the rest of 2013 (when you buy from their website) using the code valentinekisses - which is good until December 31, 2013!
My Rating: 5 out of 5 Kisses!

Indulge your cheeks with a sensual, youthful flush of color. The Radiant Blush Powder enlivens the complexion immediately with subtle luminosity, imparting a healthy, lit-from-within glow.

The beautifully pigmented formulation flawlessly blends matte and iridescent textures, which capture and transform light to complement any complexion. Incredibly versatile, it's superior blendability plays on color intensity and a variety of finishes to create one-of-a-kind, customized looks, from natural to glamorous.

This pink-coral shade is universally flattering on pretty much every single skintone. Silky, smooth, creamy-soft texture that blends beautifully. Long-lasting wear. Fragrance free. Comes in a Violet-Noire Luxury Compact, which is refillable and interchangeable.

This blush looks much more intense in color in the palette than on the cheeks, but trust me when I say it is beautiful. Non-shimmery, just beautifully luminous as they say, this blush truly does brighten up the face and look gorgeous on! It's a little more vibrant in color in person than what it shows in photos. Yes, this is a luxury brand so it's certainly a splurge for most - but it is a beautiful, well worth it splurge. You get a lot of product and this is a go with just about anything blush. I would recommend this!

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this blush? Have you tried this or is this on your wish list? Discuss in the comments below.

2 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous shade!! Am in love!! Is this available internationally?


    xx

    http://ms-jelena.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Ms Jelena: I'm not sure if they ship internationally -- you may want to check the website and send an email to their customer service department to ask if you can't find an answer on the site.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)