June 23, 2013

Elegant Touch Envy Wraps Bling in Dotty Hot Pink - pics, review

Hello, Beautiful!

I have tried other Elegant Touch Envy Wraps in the past - the Silver Bengal Metallic - and I did like them. I actually like them a lot more than the Bling Wraps for Fingers & Toes and I'll tell you why in my review below, after the pics - but you'll probably be able to see that a fit issue was at play. If it wasn't for the fit, these would be super cute and wonderful.

Elegant Touch Envy Wraps Bling
Style: Dotty Hot Pink









Elegant Touch Envy Wraps Bling Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $6.99 (per set of 18). Available at Ulta and everywhere else Elegant Touch is sold.
My Rating: 2 out of 5 Kisses

A quick and easy, glamorous way to extend fashion to your fingertips - or toes! Each set includes 18 designed 3D wraps for fingers and toes. Quick application with no dry time. Just press, file and go! Perfect nails up to 5 days. Available in other styles.

I have tried other Elegant Touch Envy Wraps in the past - the Silver Bengal Metallic - and I did like them. I actually like them a lot more than the Bling Wraps for Fingers & Toes and I'll tell you why...

I had a big issue with fit. There are 18 wraps included in the Bling Wraps, where as with the regular Envy Wraps you get 24. Not only do you get 6 less, but because they're for both fingers and toes you get less sizes to choose from as well. I also don't understand how you could use them on both fingers and toes with only 18 wraps included - as most people have 10 fingers and 10 toes. Sure, you could use the excess from what you use on your fingers to use on your toes - or just choose: fingers or toes - but I would think they would include more so you could get double duty out of them.

Now if you put aside getting less wraps and the sizing/fit issue, I really would love these. The style I have - Dotty Hot Pink - is super cute. They go on easy and last almost a week looking good. I just had a problem personally with the fit - as you can see if the photos they just don't look right as they weren't wide enough for my fingernails (and I don't have wide nails).

I still went ahead and had these on my nails for a few days before I decided to switch to another set of Elegant Touch Envy Wraps - the regular kind.

I do love the styles of these wraps - but I think for fingernails they aren't the best suited for me. Maybe just for my toes would be a better option. I wouldn't recommend these for your fingers, but I would say give them a try on your toes.

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of these nail wraps? Have you tried them or are they on your wish list? Discuss in the comments below.

1 comment:

  1. The pattern is really cute, simple and pretty! Too bad that they don't fit well though. >_<

    ReplyDelete

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)