May 1, 2013

Eyeko Lash Curler - Limited Edition Blue Velvet - pics, review

Hello, Beautiful!

Am I the only one terrified of eye lash curlers? I don't know... I just never use them because, well, they terrify me! However, I've recently gotten brave enough to try another one out, this one from a brand I trust and really like - Eyeko. It's a limited edition blue velvet lash curler. It's really pretty, which made me want to try it even more. So what did I think? Was I terrified? Did I have good results? Check out my full review & all the info below after the pics!

Eyeko Lash Curler - Blue Velvet



 









Eyeko Lash Curler Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $16.00 (1 lash curler and includes 2 replacement pads). Available on the Eyeko website.
My Rating: 4 out of 5 Kisses

The Eyeko lash curler features enhanced design for ultimate precision and ease of use for optimum curl. The ergonomic handles with velvet soft-touch finish provide the perfect amount of pressure and control to ensure beautifully curled lashes. Use before applying mascara to lift your lashes for a wide open eye look.

Includes 2 spare silicone rubber pads, which you should change every 3 months. Also comes in a box, making it a nice giftable item.

This lash curler did a nice job at curling my lashes. I'm still a little terrified of lash curlers, which is why I mostly stay away from them, but this one didn't pinch or tug.

The blue pad had a hard time staying down on the left side. It would go down after it was closed, but then pop back up. I had to fight with it the first couple times I used this and then it eventually stayed down. That's probably the only negative thing I have to say about this lash curler.

I was worried the blue velvet handle grips would get dirty fast, but they've stayed fairly clean and they're easy to wipe down. They do feel comfortable in your hand.

If you're looking for a new lash curler maybe try this one from Eyeko before it's sold out or before they stop carrying it (since it's limited edition).

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this eye lash curler? Have you tried this or is this on your wish list? Discuss in the comments below.

3 comments:

  1. omg! this is a pretty curler :) i love the blue handles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds awesome! Wonderful photos of it.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)