May 8, 2013

Clark's Botanicals Ultra Rich Lip Tint in 01 Alexandra Rose - pics, swatches, review


Hello, Beautiful!

Back in November I tried out the Clark's Botanicals Ultra Rich Lip Tint out for the very first time, and loved it! I had it in the shade 04 Rachel Red - which reads more pink on me due to the way I like to apply it (but you can certainly build the color up more). I now have a new shade to share with you all, 01 Alexandra Rose -- which is your perfect pinky nude everyday lip color. I think I love this color even more, because it's a more wearable, everyday shade for me, but one thing I do know is I really like the formula of these lip tints! Check out all the info and my full review after the pics!

Clark's Botanicals Ultra Rich Lip Tint
Shade: 01 Alexandra Rose







Clark's Botanicals Ultra Rich Lip Tint Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $19.00 (0.40 oz full size). Available on the Clark's Botanicals website, on the Dermstore website, on the Birchbox website, and everywhere else Clark's Botanicals is sold.
My Rating: 5 out of 5 Kisses!

An intensely hydrating, tinted lip balm with a softening, non-sticky texture. This exceptional lip balm features a nourishing formula that deeply hydrates, soothes and protects as a burst of pigments brings warmth to your complexion. Shea butter, aloe leaf extract, jojoba, sweet almond oil and marine collagen microspheres work together to add immediate and lasting moisture to the lips. As if that wasn't luxurious enough, vanilla planifolia and jasmine offer an incredible flavor for extra enjoyable application.

Currently available in 7 tinted options; in this post I have the shade 01 Alexandra Rose - which according to the Clark's Botanicals website is inspired by Alexandra Reeve Givens, a dear friend who they work with in their role as National Ambassador of the Christopher & Dana Reeve Foundation. This tint is a tribute to the foundation and the Clark's Botanicals mission of bringing funding and awareness to spinal cord research.

The shade, Alexandra Rose, is described as ultra sheer and elegant, creating a fresh and natural lip look for day and night. I have also reviewed the shade 04 Rachel Red in the past; click here for that blog review.

I do like the formula of these lip tints! They are very hydrating on my almost-always dry, chapped lips (I even had very dry lips for the pic of the lip tint on my lips - you can still see it sits on my lips rather smooth). It is a pricier lip tint, so if you're looking for a drugstore priced lip tint this is one to skip - but if you're budget allows for it, splurge and get yourself one!

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this lip tint? Have you tried this or is this on your wish list? Discuss in the comments below.

4 comments:

  1. Nice review! Great to know that they are rich and moisturizing

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how it's pigmented given that it's a gloss..

    xxKrisella
    http://www.lippiemonster.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish this didn't cost so much, because it looks really nice! I'm a fan of pigmented gloss to be sure.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)