May 13, 2013

Bath & Body Works Shower gel in Rome Honeysuckle Amore - pics, review

Hello, Beautiful!

I have a new Bath & Body Works Shower Gel from Bath & Body Works to share with you in this post. It's their Rome Honeysuckle Amore scent. This blend of pink honeysuckle, Italian peach and cyprus wood takes you on a stroll through the cobblestone streets of Italy's most glamorous city -- okay, so maybe it doesn't literally take you there, but the scent is really romantic and sweet.

Check out my pics, swatches, info, and review... click on pics to view them larger.

Bath & Body Works Shower Gel
Scent: Rome Honeysuckle Amore



Bath & Body Works Shower Gel Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $11.00 (10 fl oz full size) or buy a travel size for $5.00 (3 oz). Available at Bath & Body Works.
My Rating: 4.5 out of 5 Kisses

Soak in the amore! Wash your way to softer, cleaner, lightly fragranced skin with pink honeysuckle, golden peach and cyprus woods.

Moisturizing aloe vera and Vitamin E combine with skin-loving shea butter for the perfect daily cleanser. Provides a lavish lather that bursts with fragrance.

I have always liked Bath & Body Works shower gels, and I love trying new scents that they come out with. The Rome Honeysuckle Amore scent is a nice romantic sweet scent. I'm sensitive to fragrance, but really like this one. I'm also not a floral scent type of person, but the pink honeysuckle isn't over powering.

A nice new fresh summer scent to try in your shower!

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this shower gel? Have you tried this scent or do you think you'd like to? Discuss in the comments below.

5 comments:

  1. I am SO tempted to try out their shower gels. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That seems like such a fresh scent, im into floral scents so would try this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! You've got a great blog here and I'm your follower. I'd love it so much if you could follow me back via GFC and Bloglovin :) it'd be great to keep in touch!
    <3

    http://tanyasoyer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I JUST ORDERED THE LOTION VERSION OF THIS ALONG WITH VENICE DOLCE BERRY AND CAPRI SEASIDE CITRUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LUV THEM

    ReplyDelete

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)