April 18, 2013

Milani Grandissimo Lashes - before & after pics, review


Hello, Beautiful!

Normally I super love all Milani products; I think they're one of the best out there for drugstore products that are well pigmented and perform great. However, I'm just so-so for their new Grandissimo Lashes mascara. For the name, and what it says on the package (incredible volume mascara) - I was expecting major va-va-voom, but my lashes were just so-so. For me, this is a natural-look mascara but for your lashes it may give you the volume it says. The formula is nice though, as far as not clumping and going on nicely. Read my full review after the pics.

Check out my pics, swatches, info, and review... click on pics to view them larger.

Mialni
Shade: 107 Black
 


 








Milani Grandissimo Lashes Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $5.49 (1 fl oz full size). Available on the Milani Cosmetics website, at CVS, at Walgreens, and everywhere else Milani Cosmetics are sold.
My Rating: 3.5 out of 5 Kisses

Bigger is better! The mega volume brush creates a false lash effect. Dramatically enhances and thickens even the littlest lashes. Long-lasting, smear-proof, and non-clumping formula. Paraben-free.

Okay, so according to the description above, this mascara is supposed to give you a false lash effect. Do I think that's the case? For my lashes, no. It's a nice mascara, don't get me wrong, but it's not the va-va-voom volume effect I was hoping for. It made my lashes look nice but nothing super amazing, and if anything, for me this is a natural look mascara.

It went on nicely though with no clumping, and the even though the brush is rather large it was easy to use -- then again I have large eyes so I usually don't have any issues with that.

I don't know if I'd necessary recommend this mascara because for me it wasn't anything I would re-purchase just because it didn't do enough for my lashes - but - I know a lot of people have luck with mascaras that I don't seem to like. Maybe I'm spoiled by some other mascaras I've tried recently, but this just wasn't the "grandissimo lashes" I was looking for.

If you see it on sale and want to give it a try, I'd suggest doing it then because it very well could work for you. Like I said, the formula is nice, and it makes my lashes pretty, I just don't think it's super volumizing.

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this mascara? Have you tried this or is this on your wish list? Discuss in the comments below.

1 comment:

  1. Pues deja las pestaƱas con volumen! Me gusta! besos

    ReplyDelete

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)