April 4, 2013

Ellis Faas - Mascara in Black: before & after, pics, review

Hello, Beautiful!

I've had this mascara for awhile now, but waited to try it because I had too many mascaras open at once and I didn't want to waste any products. I finally opened this up about two weeks ago and I've been loving it! It's the Ellis Faas Mascara in Black. This mascara gives great length, doesn't clump up on my lashes, and just looks great. I really like it!

Check out my pics, before & after, swatches, info, and review... click on pics to view them larger.

Ellis Faas Mascara
Shade: Black










Ellis Faas Mascara Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $34.00 (0.277 oz full size). Available on the Ellis Faas website, at Sephora, at Space.NK, and everywhere else Ellis Faas is sold. Click here to find a retailer near you that sells Ellis Faas.
My Rating: 5 out of 5 Kisses!

Ellis Faas Mascara has a creamy texture that perfectly coats, lengthens and separates each individual lash. Lashes instantly appear longer, lifted and combed.

This mascara formula is a creamy, wetter formula - which I think goes on great! The mascara wand is pretty basic as far as some of the crazy brushes that are out there, but it does a fantastic job at perfectly placing the mascara. I will say that sometimes too much product can come out on the brush, but you can easily wipe that off - which is something a lot of people do with mascara anyway (at least for wetter formulas).

I instantly - with just one coat - saw great length in my lashes. Of course out of habit I did two coats on top, one coat on bottom. In the before and after pics I believe I went a bit far and did 3 coats because I was loving the application, so they're a bit more clumpy than they'd be with just 2 coats. Trust me - 2 coats look amazing, even just one!

Really loving this mascara right now; finding it hard to reach for any other mascara - even though I'm trying out a few right now. But for the past 2 weeks I've been using this I reach for this every single time I go out where I get all pretty'd up. I know it's a bit pricey for mascara at $34, but that's a normal price for a higher quality brand like Ellis Faas. I know prestige/high end mascara isn't for everyone, but I really love this stuff and would definitely recommend!

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this mascara? Have you tried this or is this on your wish list? Discuss in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)