February 21, 2013

Eyeko - Black Magic Mascara - before & after, pics, swatches, review

Hello, Beautiful!

Eyeko, the brand that makes my favorite liquid eyeliner, has a new mascara that I'm excited to share with you. It's their Black Magic Mascara, which combines drama, volume and curl with an extreme carbon black finish to intensify your lashes like no other. Check out my before & after pics to see what this mascara can do for your lashes.

Check out my pics, swatches, info, and review... click on pics to view them larger.

Eyeko - Black Magic Mascara

 


 

 








 




Eyeko - Black Magic Mascara
Before & After Pics


Eyeko Black Magic Mascara Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $24.00 (0.29 oz full size). Available on the Eyeko website. You can also get this on HSN's website, and eventually on Sephora's website.
My Rating: 4.5 out of 5 Kisses

Eyeko's new curvaceous brush lifts lashes for a 90 degree curl evenly coated with jet-black color creating full lash definition that really holds.

Formulated with their conditioning Keratin and Shea Butter blend for long-term lash care and superior staying-power that's easy to remove. No smudging, crumbling or flaking. Water-resistant mascara that locks in color for 12+ hours. Paraben-free formula.

Comes with the Eyeko Sheild, a guitar shaped tool designed to maximize length and minimize smudges. Pop it behind lashes and sweep brush up to coat from root to tip.

This mascara formula was a bit clumpy to work with the first time I tried it, but I tried again and had great results. The formula has almost these little fibers or so that come out on the brush. I tried to get pictures of it but not sure I really best represented what it looks like. Regardless, you need to be careful not to apply too much or it will get a bit clumpy. Just gently wipe the brush when you pull it out so you don't have to much on there; you don't need a lot to get the job done with this mascara.

This mascara has a great deep, rich black color to it and it does a nice job at curling my lashes while adding length. Definitely one of the better va-va-voom mascara's I've tried. This is one mascara I liked and would recommend giving a try the next time you need to replace your mascara.

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this mascara? Have you tried this or is this on your wish list? Discuss in the comments below.

2 comments:

  1. Keep an eye on QVC on Friday. Mally is going to be on and she has a new mascara with little black fibers in it too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ sunnydee130: I plan to watch Mally! I didn't hear about a new mascara coming out, but I did see she has a new mascara primer coming out. I always love to watch her on QVC! :)

    ReplyDelete

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)