February 19, 2013

BRTC Blemish Soothing Moisturizer - pics, swatches, review

Hello, Beautiful!

Back in October I shared with you the BRTC Blemish Recover Balm, a BB Cream from Korea. In this post I have another great product from BRTC to show you all; their Blemish Soothing Moisturizer! If you have acne, like I do (yuck - I hate adult acne), then you know how good it feels to have something soothing on your face - especially when acne is really flaring up. The BRTC Blemish Soothing Moisturizer feels so good, even if you don't have acne it will still feel good on your skin!

Check out my pics, swatches, info, and review... click on pics to view them larger.

BRTC Blemish Soothing Moisturizer

   

 





BRTC Blemish Soothing Moisturizer Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $35.00 (30 ml full size). Available on the BRTC store website.
My Rating: 5 out of 5 Kisses!

The BRTC Blemish Soothing Moisturizer is quadruple patent concentration for blemish alleviation. Soothing moisturizer suitable for blemished and blemish-prone skin for soothing skin irritation, while preventing skin glossiness due to over sebum production. It also provides needed moisture, helps pore size, and maintains smooth and healthy skin.

The Anti-Blemish Complex soothes damaged skin. Blue Phyto Complex smoothins and moisturizes skin. Tea Tree Leaf Water controls sebum and is also soothing. Lavendar Oil is moisturizing. And Neem Tree Leaf Extract soothes damaged skin and offers sebum care.

This product comes in an ointment type aluminum tube container, which you'll pop open the seal with the lid. The product itself has a really nice light texture and light scent (the website says i'ts a fresh tea scent). A little goes a long way, which makes this tube a good value for what it does and how much you receive.

This moisturizer feels very cooling/soothing going on your skin. I was in love with that feeling. And even though my acne is way more under control now, I still like to use this product. You can use it as a spot moisturizer if you choose - just over blemishes - or use this all over (as it will help with sebum). It provides enough moisturization - because yes, even oily acne skin needs moisture - and it is the perfect end step to your acne care routine.

If you have acne and are looking for something to feel good on your skin, then I highly recommend you check this product out.

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this moisturizer? Have you tried this or is this on your wish list? Discuss in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)