December 11, 2012

Eyeko Skinny Mini Set - pics, swatches, before & after, review

Hello, Beautiful!

Eyeko, the brand that makes my favorite liquid eyeliner, has a travel-sized duo featuring two award-winning products: their Skinny Liquid Eyeliner in Black and their Skinny Brush Mascara, also in Black. A great gift set to give or get!

Check out my pics, swatches, before & after, info, and review... click on pics to view them larger.

Eyeko Skinny Mini Set
Includes: Skinny Mini Brush Mascara, Skinny Mini Liquid Eyeliner in Black










 















Eyeko Skinny Mini Set Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $16.00 (for the duo; mascara is 0.13 fl oz and eyeliner is 0.04 oz). Available for those of us in the USA at Sephora, and to everyone else at the Eyeko website.
My Rating: 4 out of 5 Kisses

The Eyeko Skinny Mini Set includes two award-winning products: their Skinny Mini Brush Mascara, and their Skinny Mini Liquid Eyeliner in Black.

Their Skinny Mini Brush Mascara lengthens and separates lashes to create a big eye look. Featuring their super slim brush designed to capture every lash. Conditioning Pro-Vitamin B formula for a water-resistant, jet-black finish that leaves lashes soft and supple.

Their Skinny Liquid Eyeliner lines and defines eyes with precision point perfection. Easy-to-control pen and preservative-free formula with Sodium Hyaluronate, ensures that color glides on, drying in seconds and stays on for an intense finish.

I already love, love, LOVE their Skinny Liquid Eyeliner - which I've reviewed on my blog here - but this was my first time trying out their Skinny Brush Mascara. The mascara was nice at lengthening and the intense black color was beautiful, but I did find the mascara to be a bit clumpy/messy to apply - although nothing that a lash comb can't fix.

Overall a great mini set that would make a great gift this holiday season - to someone lucky on your gift list or for yourself! Also a great way to try out two of their most popular products.

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this mini duo? Have you tried either of the products or would you like to? Discuss in the comments below.

2 comments:

  1. I have never heard of that brand before - highly likely it is not available in Australia!!

    http://beautyandlifestylehunter.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tube is so unique and the brush too! I would love to try this eventually!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)