November 4, 2012

Pixi Beauty Large Lash Mascara in No. 1 Bold Black - pics, before & after, swatches, review

Hello, Beautiful!

Another great product to share with you today from Pixi Beauty. In this post I'll show you their Large Lash Mascara in the shade Bold Black. This mascara is great; doesn't clump, nice black shade, and does pretty things for my lashes.

Check out my pics, swatches, before & after pics, info, and review... click on pics to view them larger.

Pixi Beauty - Large Lash Mascara
Shade: No. 1 Bold Black

  



 




Pixi Beauty Large Lash Mascara Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $18.00 (0.41 fl oz full size). Available on the Pixi Beauty website, at Target, and everywhere else Pixi Beauty is sold.
My Rating: 4.5 out of 5 Kisses

Intensely volumizing & lengthening mascara for large lashes in a few fuss-free seconds. Specialized, buildable formula along with over-sized brush delivers extreme volume and intense color in one sweep. Separates, lengthens, and plums each lash for a false lash look without clumping.

Vitamin E nourishes, panthenol strengthens lashes, and bamboo extract fortifies and helps to retain moisture. Smudge-proof. Water-resistant. Ophthalmologically approved. Paraben and fragrance free.

Available in two shades; your basic black and your basic brown.

I really liked this mascara because of how nicely it applied with virtually zero clumps. It give a great natural, yet amplified look to my lashes -- adding length and curl too! Loved the deep black shade and loved this mascara on my lower lashes.

Definitely a mascara I'd recommend!

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this mascara? Have you tried this or is this on your wish list? Discuss in the comments below.

3 comments:

  1. wow your eyelashes look so natural even with the mascara applied! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Mel Giandzi: Thanks Mel! This is a fantastic mascara; I have it on right now actually!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this mascara! It's the perfect natural lash mascara!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)