November 3, 2012

Lucy Minerals Eyeshadow (3 shades) and Bronzer (3 shades) - swatches, pics, review

Hello, Beautiful!

Back in April 2012 I reviewed two shades of Lucy Minerals Eyeshadow (along with several other Lucy Minerals products). In this post I have three more pretty shades to share with you: Berry, Midnight, and Maple. My favorite of the three is Maple. I also have three shades of their Bronzer to share with you: Light, Medium, and Dark.

Check out my pics, swatches, info, and review... click on pics to view them larger.





Lucy Minerals Eyeshadow
Shades: Berry, Midnight, Maple
Continue scrolling down to see more pics of each individual shade.













Lucy Minerals Eyeshadow
Shade: Berry









Lucy Minerals Eyeshadow
Shade: Midnight









Lucy Minerals Eyeshadow
Shade: Maple






Lucy Minerals Eyeshadow Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $7.00 (full size is a 5 gram volume jar with a .7 gram net weight). Available on the Lucy Minerals website - which is now Anne Langguth - in cool, neutral, and warm shimmer shades. Also available in matte shades.
My Rating: 5 out of 5 Kisses!

These loose powder shimmery eyeshadows are blendable and easy to apply. Great pigmentation and beautiful shimmer to each of them without being over-the-top shimmery. Can be used wet or dry, on their own or layered with other shades.

Comes in a round jar with twist-off lid and sifter. Available in many shades in cool, neutral and warm tones. Also available in matte shades.

Back in April 2012 I reviewed two other shades of Lucy Mineral's Eyeshadow in shades Raisin and Mocha Shimmer. The three shades I'm reviewing in this post are just as pretty and just as shimmering.

I highly recommend these shadows!



Lucy Minerals Bronzer
Shades: Light, Medium, Dark





Lucy Minerals Bronzer Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $12.00 (full size is a 20 gram volume jar with a 5 gram net weight). "Try It" sizes are $2.50 each. Available on the Lucy Minerals website
My Rating: 4 out of 5 Kisses

Lucy Minerals bronzers are highly pigmented and free of waxes, chemicals, bismuth oxychloride, preservatives, fragrance and talc. Use sparingly, as a little goes a long way with these. Comes in a round jar with twist off lid and a rotation sifter (full size), although I just have the "try-it" sizes, which come in a round jar with twist off lid and a normal sifter.

The Light shade is best for those with pale skintones. The Medium shade is great for light to medium skintones. The Dark shade is best for those with medium to tan skintones.

I found these to be richly pigmented, easy to apply, and easy to blend. They do have some shimmer in them, which you may or may not like. I find the Dark shade to have the most shimmer (or maybe it just shows up the most).

All three shades could easily be used as eyeshadow too, which would be my preferred use of these as I don't really like bronzers with shimmer.

Overall, I'd recommend checking them out.

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of these eyeshadows? What shade is your favorite? What do you think of the bronzers? Have you tried either of these products or plan to? Discuss in the comments below.

2 comments:

  1. Love them all.I don't use eyeshadows,so I'd like to ask you for some tips for beginners like me.With what to start and all that...

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Cacy: Feel free to email me with any beauty related questions you may have. Will be easier to share tips and answer specific questions through email. My email can be found under the "About Crystal" tab at the top of my blog :)

    ReplyDelete

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)