November 3, 2012

Carlene K Shine Body Bronzer - pics, swatches, review


Hello, Beautiful!

I've got a great product to share with you today: the Carlene K Shine Body Bronzer! This is one of the best, if not the best, bronzer I've used for my body. Love the color, the shine and the overall look when using this. Great product to use year round, but especially during these winter months when I'm at my palest.

Check out my pics, swatches, info, and review... click on pics to view them larger.

Carlene K Shine Body Bronzer
 






Carlene K Shine Body Bronzer Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $29.99 (1 fl oz full size). Available on the Carlene K Cosmetics website and everywhere else Carlene K Cosmetics are sold. Click here to find a retailer near you.
My Rating: 5 out of 5 Kisses

Shine Body Bronzer give you a sexy, glowly, summer tan that's perfect for your everyday, and even better for a night out on the town. Ditch those tacky tan lines and lose the risk of damaging your skin. It creates a photoshopped looking finish, as it helps reduce the appearance of cellulite, discolorations and stretch marks.

Without the streaky mess or permanence of fake tanner, it is extremely moisturizing and infused with vitamins A, C & E as well as firming and anti-aging ingredients.

Shine Body Bronzer was created by celebrity makeup artist Carlene K throughout years of working with teh Pussycat Dolls and has quickly become Hollywood's favorite bronzer!

To get a gorgeous glow, simply apply like a lotion to desired areas and let dry. Apply another layer for a deeper bronze and/or heavier coverage. Removing this is easy; just wash i t off in the shower with soap and water. You can even mix a little bit of this into your foundation!

This bronzer has a nice texture, and a little goes a long way. Gives skin pretty shine and a healthy glow. Definitely one of the best bronzers I've used on my body! I couldn't complain about anything, so this is something I would definitely recommend if you like the look of bronzed skin!

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this product? Have you tried this or is this on your wish list? Discuss in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)