April 11, 2012

MyFace Cosmetics My Mix Foundation in Medium 02 - before & after, pics, swatches, review

Hello, Beautiful!

I received a sample tube of the MyFace Cosmetics My Mix Foundation to try out. The shade, Medium 02, works well with my skintone. This is a nice, lightweight foundation but I think it's better suited for someone with less flaws than I have -- or least I'd need to pair it with concealer and powder.

Check out my pics, swatches, stats, and review... click on pics to view them larger.

MyFace Cosmetics My Mix Foundation
Shade: Medium 02
 





Basic Stats for MyFace Cosmetics My Mix Foundation:
Formula: liquid
Wear: average
Coverage: sheer to light; buildable
Shade Info: currently available in 9 shades
Cost/Availability: $34.00 (I'm not sure how large the full sized is, I can only guess it's probably 1 fl oz full size). Available on the MyFace Cosmetics website.
My Rating: 3 out of 5 Kisses


Formula:
This is a very lightweight, watery liquid foundation. Glides on smooth and blends easily.

Wear:
Average wear on its own; although it will vary depending on your skin type.

Coverage:
Sheer to light coverage, although buildable.

Shade Info:
Currently available in 9 shades... 3 for Fair skintones, 3 for Medium skintones and 3 for Medium/Dark skintones.

Cost/Availability:
$34.00 (I'm not sure how large the full sized is, I can only guess it's probably 1 fl oz full size). Available on the MyFace Cosmetics website.

MyFace Cosmetics My Mix Foundation Review:
This foundation is very lightweight and gives a natural finish. It's just not a good match for my skin type -- which is full of flaws, lol.

If you're someone who wants a lightweight, lighter coverage, natural look foundation then this may be your perfect match. It glides on smooth, blends easily, and doesn't look like you're wearing makeup. You can build the coverage, but that's something I don't really like to do unless I have to. I'd rather just get my foundation on in one quick and easy step. However, as my skin gets less flawed, this will be a great go-to foundation for the summer.


Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this foundation? Have you tried this or is this on your wish list? Discuss in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)