March 14, 2012

Simple Skincare - Face Wash, Exfoliating Facial Wipes, Light Moisturizer, Night Cream - pics, review

Hello, Beautiful!

Have you tried out the Simple Skincare brand? I've been seeing their commercials all over TV and their products are popping up in stores everywhere. They're a skincare brand that caters to sensitive skin, but anyone could use it. My skin isn't necessarily sensitive, but my husband's skin is sensitive so I had him test these products out too.

Check out my pics, swatches, stats, and review... click on pics to view them larger.

Simple Skincare
Continue scrolling down to see more pics of each individual product.
  




Simple Skincare Exfoliating Facial Wipes

 

 

 

 

 

Basic Stats for Simple Skincare Exfoliating Facial Wipes:
Formula: cloth wipes
Cost/Availability: $4.97 to $5.99 depending where you shop (25 wipes full size). Available at Wal-MartTargetUlta, and everywhere else Simple Skincare is sold.
Packaging: square package with rectangular wipes
My Rating: 4 out of 5 Kisses

Simple Skincare Exfoliating Facial Wipes Review:
Simple's Exfoliating Facial Wipes gently lift dead skin cells to leave your skin revived and revitalized, plus they contain a perfect blend of their purest possible skin loving ingredients with added vitamins.  Pro-vitamin B5 is known to help restore, soften and smooth, while vitamin E is known to moisturize to improve skin condition. Aloe vera is known to soothe and condition. No dyes, no artificial perfumes, and no harsh irritants.

These wipes were extremely gentle. If you have sensitive skin then you will be jumping for joy when you use these wipes. They do a nice job at getting your face clean without being at all harsh. They may be too gentle for those without sensitive skin, so if you like a really scrubby wipe then these are not for you. However, if you have sensitive skin these are your perfect wipe!



Simple Skincare Face Wash

 


 

Basic Stats for Simple Skincare Refreshing Facial Wash Gel:
Formula: gel
Cost/Availability: $6.97 to $6.99 depending where you shop (5 fl oz full size). Available at Wal-Mart, Target, Ulta, and everywhere else Simple Skincare is sold.
Packaging: squeeze tube with pop-open lid
My Rating: 5 out of 5 Kisses

Simple Skincare Review:
Simple's Refreshing Facial Wash Gel leaves your skin thoroughly cleansed and revived, plus it's a perfect blend of their purest possible skin loving ingredients with an added vitamin. Pro-vitamin B5 is known to help restore, soften and smooth. No soap, non-drying, no dyes, no artificial perfumes, and no harsh irritants to upset skin.

Even though my skin isn't the most sensitive skin out there, I still really liked this cleanser. It did a nice job at getting my skin clean, and it felt very refreshing! My husband has sensitive skin, so I've been having him use this and he likes it. It's an affordable, refreshing, cleansing option for anyone - but especially those with sensitive skin!



Simple Skincare Light Moisturizer

  

  

  

 

 

 

Basic Stats for Simple Skincare Hydrating Light Moisturizer:
Formula: cream
Cost/Availability: $9.97 to $10.99 depending where you shop (4.2 fl oz full size). Available at Wal-MartTargetUlta, and everywhere else Simple Skincare is sold.
Packaging: bottle with pop-open lid
My Rating: 5 out of 5 Kisses

Simple Skincare Hydrating Light Moisturizer Review:
Simple's Hydrating Light Moisturizer leaves your skin hydrated and nourished all day long, plus it's a perfect blend of their purest possible skin loving ingredients with added vitamins. Pro-vitamin B5 known to help restore, soften and smooth, while vitamin E is known is moisturize and improve skin condition. Glycerin hydrates and nourishes, while borage seed oil helps moisturize. No dyes, no artificial perfumes, and no harsh irritants to upset skin.

I have oily skin, so I always like to use a light moisturizer - especially in the day (in the summer I usually skip moisturizer in the morning all together). I really have been liking this moisturizer. It's light enough that it's perfect for sensitive and/or oily skin, but hydrating enough that you don't feel like you need extra moisture. If you have really dry skin this may not be enough hydration for you, but you could try Simple's Replenishing Rich Moisturizer.



Simple Skincare Night Cream

  

  

 

 

 

 

 

Basic Stats for Simple Skincare:
Formula: cream
Cost/Availability: $9.97 to $10.99 depending where you shop (1.7 fl oz full size). Available at Wal-MartTargetUlta, and everywhere else Simple Skincare is sold.
Packaging: rounded jar with twist-off lid
My Rating: 5 out of 5 Kisses

Simple Skincare Review:
Simple's Vital Vitamin Night Cream helps restore and replenish your skin's moisture balance throughout the night, plus it's a perfect blend of their purest possible skin loving ingredients with added vitamins. Pro-vitamin B5 is known to help restore, soften and smooth, while vitamin E is known to moisturize to improve skin condition. Glycerin hydrates and nourishes, while Borage oil helps soften and bisabolol helps soothe and calm. No dyes, no artificial perfumes, and no harsh irritants to upset skin.

This is a nice, richer cream to use at night to give your skin plenty of hydration. Even if you don't have sensitive skin, this is a nice choice if you want an simple, easy to use, night cream.


Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of these products? Do you have sensitive skin? Have you tried them or do you want to? Discuss in the comments below.

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE Simple Skincare! Here in the UK, the Hydrating Light moisturiser is only about £2, so it's my go-to product when I'm saving the pennies! I also have the night cream which is about £4.99 here; love them both.

    I didn't get on very well with the exfoliating wipes - I prefer the feel of a bottled exfoliator, but their other face wipes are fantastic for sensitive skin!



    www.freshlookbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simple is one of my favourite brands ever ever ever, I've been using the moisturiser for years and I love it :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the review...I have seen the products and commercials for them, but not tried anything yet. I know I would not use any of the daytime moisturizers unless they make one with an spf in it. I only use my Vit C treatment serum in the day and anything else over that has to have spf in it. I am always interested in trying new wipes as I keep them by my bed for early evening get it off the face before I go do my whole night routine. Also a must have when I got into the hospital, which is far too often for me unfortunately.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad you reviewed this, I walked past the display today and I was wondering if I should even bother. But now, I'm going to run back to the store and grab the facial wipes. :)

    xoxo,
    Genie

    ReplyDelete

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)