March 24, 2012

Shea Terra Organics Tamanu & Licorice Clarifying Face Wash & Tamanu-E Cellular Regeneration Face Creme - pics, swatches, reviews

Hello, Beautiful!

In this post I'll share with you two more great products from Shea Terra Organics. The cleanser is fantastic for acne prone skin, and the moisturizer is great too. I really liked both these products, and I like the Shea Terra Organics brand.

Check out my pics, swatches, stats, and review... click on pics to view them larger.

Shea Terra Organics
Tamanu & Licorice Clarifying Face Wash & Tamanu-E Cellular Regeneration Face Creme
Continue scrolling down to see more pics of each individual product.




Shea Terra Organics
Tamanu & Licorice Clarifying Face Wash
 

 

 

 

Basic Stats for Shea Terra Organics Tamanu & Licorice Clarifying Face Wash:
Formula: liquid-gel
Cost/Availability: $24.00 (4 oz full size). Available on the Shea Terra Organics website and everywhere else Shea Terra Organics is sold.
Packaging: rounded bottle with pump-top applicator
My Rating: 4.5 out of 5 Kisses

Shea Terra Organics Tamanu & Licorice Clarifying Face Wash Review:
This face wash is 100% natural and will help clear your problem skin. Wild harvested tamanu oil from the exotic island of Madagascar keeps skin clear with its anti-bacterial power. Licorice root brightens and softens. Best for acne prone and/or oily skin, but also good for anyone.

I liked this cleanser a lot - it did a great job at cleaning my skin and keeping it clear. The scent wasn't bad, and the texture was nice. I liked this more than I thought I would; I'd recommend!




Shea Terra Organics
Tamanu-E Cellular Regeneration Face Creme

 


 

 

 

Basic Stats for Shea Terra Organics Tamanu-E Cellular Regeneration Face Creme:
Formula: a dense cream
Cost/Availability: $26.00 (2 oz full size). Available on the Shea Terra Organics website and everywhere else Shea Terra Organics is sold.
Packaging: round jar with twist-off lid
My Rating: 4 out of 5 Kisses

Shea Terra Organics Tamanu-E Cellular Regeneration Face Creme Review:
This moisturizer is 99.7% natural. Problem and aging skin will benefit from the healing, anti-aging powders of Madagascar's tamanu and vitamin E oil's in this cellular regeneration creme.

This cream is very thick/dense, but still very lightweight and creamy. It glides onto skin beautifully, while melting in and providing great moisturization. It's perfect after using their Tamanu & Licorice Clarifying Face Wash. A little goes a long way, so this one jar will last a long time. I don't necessarily need the anti-aging benefits just yet, but I'm always one for preventing signs of aging before they show up. I'd also recommend this. 


Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of these products? Have you tried them or would you like to? Discuss in the comments below.

5 comments:

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)