December 17, 2011

Reviva Labs Pomegranate/Lactic Acid Exfoliant -- pics, swatches

Hello, Beautiful!

I have another Reviva Labs skincare product to share with you today. This time, the Reviva Labs Pomegranate/Lactic Acid Exfoliant. Leaves my skin really nice and smooth.

Check out my pics, swatches, stats and review...

Reviva Labs
Pomegranate/Lactic Acid Exfoliant
























Basic stats for Reviva Labs Pomegranate/Lactic Acid Exfoliant:
Formula: mild exfoliant
Cost/Availability: $19 (2 oz full size). Available on the Reviva Labs website.
Packaging: round jar; twist-off lid
My Rating: 4 out of 5 Kisses


Formula:
This exfoliant features all natural ingredients. Lactic acid and a complex of plant & herbal extracts remove dead skin. Pomegranate, which is a strong antioxidant, fights future skin damage. Peptides, allantoin and soy treat past skin damage. Non-abrasive, mild scrub. Leaves skin looking clearer, brighter and feeling smoother.


Cost/Availability:
$19 (2 oz full size). Available on the Reviva Labs website.


Packaging:
Round jar with twist-off lid.


Reviva Labs Pomegranate/Lactic Acid Exfoliant Review:
This exfoliant applies like a mask which you'll scrub off after a few minutes, revealing smoother, brighter skin. I have to admit that the smell is not my favorite, but I think a lot of you know how sensitive to smells I am. One thing I do know, most skincare products that work well have an awful smell, so I have no problem using this knowing it will be good for me.

I've used this exfoliant on both myself and my husband. He has sensitive skin and I have acne-prone skin. We both had smoother, brighter skin afterwards.

To use this I just washed my face as normal (Clarisonic Mia with some sort of cleanser). Then I applied this the way I do with a clay mask. I left it on for about 5 minutes, although you only need to wait 3 to 4 minutes. Then I took a dry paper towel and gently scrubbed it off using circular motions. Then I rinsed my face to get rid of any left overs and I was good to go.

If you buy this you can use this 3 to 4 times a week, which is great for those that like to indulge with a quick and easy mask. You don't need to use it that often; once a week would be just fine. This isn't my favorite mask/scrub/exfoliant that I own, but it's a good one.

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this exfoliant? Have you tried this or would you like to? Discuss in the comments below.



1 comment:

  1. I haven´t tried this mask, yet, but I think I would like to try it!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)