December 27, 2011

POP Clip-In 2 Color Blends 16" - Purple/Blonde: pics, review

Hello, Beautiful!

This is the last of the four POP clip-in extensions I have to share with you. In this post I'll show you the POP Clip-In 2 Color Blends 16" in Purple/Blonde. This clip-in combines a normal shade (blonde or black) with a colorful shade.

Check out my pics, stats and review...

POP Clip-In 2 Color Blends 16"
Shade: Purple/Blonde
Shade Description: One strip with two shades; a bright purple and a blonde.

 








Shown below in my hair; any blue you see is my real hair.






Basic stats for POP Clip-In 2 Color Blends 16":

Cost/Availability: $10.00 (1 piece). Available on HairExtensions.comVogueWigs.comBeauty.com, and at many other retailers. Click here for a list of online retailers, or Click here to find a retailer near you.
Details: heat-friendly, Tru2Life 100% polyester fiber made in Japan
My Rating: 4 out of 5 Kisses


Cost/Availability:
$10.00 (1 piece). Available on HairExtensions.comVogueWigs.comBeauty.com, and at many other retailers. Click here for a list of online retailers, or Click here to find a retailer near you.


Details:
Heat-friendly, Tru2Life 100% polyester fiber made in Japan. Can be worn a number of ways.


POP Clip-In 2 Color Blends 16" Review:
This is an easy way to add some normal and alternative colors to your hair at the same time. Combines a normal shade -- blonde or black -- with a pop of color. The colors I've seen are purple & blonde (which is what I'm showing you in this post), pink & blonde, blue & black, and purple & black.

They're super easy to use; just one pressure-sensitive clip that easily attaches and detaches. Can be worn a number of ways. Fun, easy to use, and affordable.

The quality is nice, but I don't like the blonde & purple combo in my hair. The purple is just a bit vivid for my liking and the blonde, well I just don't look good with blonde hair. Still, it's a fun piece to have. I plan on testing how well it can take hair dye because I'd like to dye the blonde part to be more my hair color and maybe darker up the purple a bit. I'll have to report back once I try that out.

Overall, I would recommend this and any of the POP Clip-In Extensions!

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this clip-in extension? Would you try this clip-in duo or another shade duo? Discuss in the comments below.



2 comments:

  1. try out colorbug--it washes out, takes a cue from powdered wigs of years gone by! i have the purple. it's awesome, but would not show up on dark hair.

    www.saucestudiosonline.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ lauren: I've looked into the Color Bug powders but haven't tried them yet because they seem a bit messy (and my blue hair dye in my hair currently is messy enough already, lol). Splat just came out with a line of Washables, which I'm testing out currently. I'll report back on the blog what I think of them soon!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)