December 16, 2011

c. Booth's Peppermint Foot Lotion: pics, review

Hello, Beautiful!

I recently purchased two c. Booth's products at Ulta and have been really happy with both of them. In this post I'll share with you c. Booth's Peppermint Foot Lotion. To check out my review and pics of c. Booth's Peppermint Foot Scrub, click here.

c. Booth's Peppermint Foot Lotion
 





Basic stats for c. Booth's Peppermint Foot Lotion:
Formula: lotion
Cost/Availability: $5.50 (1 fl oz full size). Available at Ulta (it was available on their website, which is where I purchased it from, but it's no longer there), drugstore.com, Soap.com, and at other retailers.
Packaging: squeeze tube, pop-open cap.
My Rating: 5 out of 5 Kisses!


Formula:
This foot lotion is a refreshing and rich treatment for your feet. Formulated with cocoa butter and sweet almond oil to sooth and soften rough, dry skin. A blend of peppermint and tea tree oils give feet a rejuvenating feeling with a slight fresh tingle.


Cost/Availability:
$5.50 (1 fl oz full size). Available at Ulta (it was available on their website, which is where I purchased it from, but it's no longer there)drugstore.comSoap.com, and at other retailers.


Packaging:
Squeeze tube with pop-open cap.


c. Booth's Peppermint Foot Lotion Review:
This is a wonderful foot lotion (although I keep calling it a cream). It feels great going on and softens feet nicely. The scent is delicious; again, I just love minty scents this time of year.

I've used this on myself, my husband and my son (after using c. Booth's Peppermint Foot Scrub), and we all love it.

It's affordable and works really well. A win-win in my book! Highly recommend if you love minty scents!

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this foot lotion? Do you own this already, or is this on your must-try list? Discuss in the comments below.



4 comments:

  1. I used to be addicted to the Body Shop's peppermint foot lotion; seems like this might be a good substitute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use the C Booth body butter and love it and I wanted to try the foot products! Thanks for the review, I will go and get some!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the C. Booth's bath and body oil. been using it for years because my skin is so unbelievably dry after a shower and nothing helps or lasts more than a few hours.. just disgusted now that I can't get it at walgreens anymore.. company has been sold to Freeman Beauty, who will more than likely increase the price of all the products.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Anonymous: I had no idea they sold to Freeman Beauty, but I would assume the prices would be the same or cheaper, as Freeman Beauty products are on the cheap side of prices. I guess we'll see.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)