September 1, 2011

Urban Decay Cream Shadow - swatches & review of shades Mushroom, Moonshine, Midnight Rodeo

Hello, Beautiful!

I picked up three cream shadows from Urban Decay during their recent sale. They were just $3 each and currently they are still available and there are 12 shades to choose from. I love a good sale! This was my first experience with Urban Decay's Cream Shadows and I was really impressed.

Check out my pics, swatches, stats, and review...


Urban Decay Cream Shadow
Shade: Mushroom
Shade Description: A gray taupe shimmer.
 







Urban Decay Cream Shadow
Shade: Moonshine
Shade Description: A white silver shimmer.
 







Urban Decay Cream Shadow
Shade: Midnight Rodeo
Shade Description: A pink champagne shimmer.
 







All 3 Shades Together:




Basic stats for Urban Decay's Cream Shadow:
Formula: liquid cream - a gel formula
Coverage: nicely pigmented
Wear: long-wearing
Shade Range: currently available in 12 shades - but there could be more
Container: looks like a squeeze tube but the lid has a wand attached to it; doe-foot
Cost: Original price was $17 each, but they are currently on sale for $3 each
Availability: find on Urban Decay's website
My Rating: 5 out 5 Kisses


Formula:
This is a liquid cream shadow that glides on effortlessly. It is a gel-formula, which gives it that perfect glide and playtime before it sets. Once set it won't budge!

Coverage:
These shadows have a lot of pigmentation, so you'll get medium to full coverage.

Wear:
Long-wearing! They'll stay on all day without creasing or fading.

Shade Range:
Currently there are 12 shades available on Urban Decay's website - which are all on sale. There could be more shades available that have already sold out.

Container:
This looks like a squeeze tube but when you twist off the lid you'll realize it is not. It has a want attached to the lid with a doe-foot applicator.

Cost/Availability:
The original price of these cream shadows was $17 each. They are now on sale for just $3 each on Urban Decay's website! Get them now before they are sold out forever.

Urban Decay Cream Shadow Review:
I was really impressed with these shadows! They glide on so effortlessly and with great pigmentation and even color application. Out of the three shades I purchased I think Mushroom may be my favorite and the one I will likely wear all the time. The other two shades I'm still on the fence about, especially Moonshine - which I think I may only be able to use as a base for other shadows (which would actually work out really well because other colors would show up more vibrant and true to color).

I do recommend these shadows, especially at just $3 each!


Now let me know what you think...
Do you own this cream shadow? If so, what are your thoughts? If not, is this something you'd want to own? If so, what shade do you like best?

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)