August 8, 2011

Police inspired nail art (7 designs)

Hello, Beautiful!

My 6 year old son makes a lot of nail art suggestions for me. One of his recent suggestions was police themed nails. He loves police (and fire fighters), so I knew eventually I would do something police themed (fire fighter themed nails are his next request).

These designs are not "official", meaning I don't really like the way they all came out and I know I can make them look so much better. I did these nail art designs at around 2 in the morning, after not being able to sleep and wanting to play around with nail polish. I also have other police themed nail art designs that are sketched out. I will do upgraded police themed nail art in the future, but for now...
Check out these simple and easy-to-do police themed hand painted nail art designs...


 Police Car Top
 
Polished Used: Milani 3D Holographic - 3D (gold), China Glaze - Liquid Leather (black), Revlon Top Speed Chrome - Lily Chrome (silver), Essie - Mezmerised (blue), China Glaze - Ruby Deer (red).



Handcuffs

 
Polishes Used: China Glaze - Liquid Leather (black), Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - Celeb City (silver).



POLICE

Polished Used: American Apparel - Cameo Blue (blue), Nail Ritz Nail Art Pen - White (white).



Finger Print

 
Polishes Used: H&M - White (white), China Glaze - Liquid Leather (fingerprint).



Donuts

 
Polishes Used: Hard Candy - Sky (light blue), H&M - Beige (donuts base), China Glaze - White On White (white), Essie - Castaway (pink), Sephora - No. 13 (brown).



Sprinkled Donut

 
Polishes Used: China Glaze - Re-Fresh Mint (mint green), H&M - Beige (donuts base), Essie - Castaway (pink), multi-colored bullion beads (sprinkles).



Donut Box

 
Polishes Used: China Glaze - Lemon Fizz (yellow), Essie - Guilty Pleasures and China Glaze - White On White (for the bakery box), H&M - Beige (donuts base), China Glaze - White On White (white frosting), Essie - Castaway (pink frosting), Sephora - No. 13 (brown frosting).




2 comments:

  1. I love the donut nails thats so cute. im now following u and hope u can follow me back Britters89.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are cool but I wish I had more handcuff choices or a badge or knightstick.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)