August 30, 2011

Nicole by OPI - It's Not Me, It's Blue (NI 373)

Hello, Beautiful!

On my most recent trip to Target I picked up a few shades of polish, one of them being Nicole by OPI's It's Not Me, It's Blue - which immediately caught my eye. My ring finger nail is still a little nub, but I still wanted to show you this shade while I had it on because I think it's a beautiful color! It also dries fairly quickly; I applied three coats and it was set before I knew it. It did chip pretty quickly, but I change my polish daily so it's no big deal (I also didn't wrap the tips like I normally do).

I'm a little confused as why they list blue in the shade name because to me it's purple - but this is one of those shades where some people will call it purple and some will call it blue. I don't know.... what color do you see? Blue or purple?


Nicole by OPI - It's Not Me, It's Blue (NI 373)
Shade Description: I describe this shade as a shimmering smokey metallic purple, with flecks of multi colored glitter that really aren't noticeable except up close and at certain angles.
# of Coats & Other Polish: I applied one coat of Essie's First Base base coat, followed by three coats of Nicole by OPI's It's Not Me, It's Blue, and one coat of Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat.











 

1 comment:

  1. This is one of my favorite Nicoles! To me it's blue, lol. It looks great on you btw.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)