July 20, 2011

Mally Evercolor Endless Eyeshadow in Sunglow: swatches & review

Hello, Beautiful!

Back to my Mally Beauty Celebration! I will continue to post Mally swatches and reviews until I've shown you everything I own from Mally's line. There will be other non-Mally posts - like NOTD, Pink Wednesdays, and some other swatches/posts I have lined up - but the majority of the posts over the next two weeks or so will be of Mally Beauty products.

I've already posted about her Perfect Prep Primer in Glow, which I love and use daily, but today I will talk about her Evercolor Endless Eyeshadow in the shade Sunglow.

This unique 3-in-1 tube gives you easy-to-use, highly pigmented, beautiful eye color. I picked up one of these in a Mally kit on QVC. The shade, Sunglow, isn't a shade I would normally go for but I do love the concept, how easy it was to use, and the color pay-off. I'd for sure want to see this in a silver/gray combo.

Check out my pics, swatches, stats and review...

Mally Evercolor Endless Eyeshadow
Shade: Sunglow
Shade Description: Golden bronze shimmer/metallic shades.






Basic stats for Mally's Evercolor Endless Eyeshadow: 
Formula: powder & cream
Coverage: buildable
Wear: long-wearing
Shade Range: four shades available on their own at QVC, plus this Sunglow shade I purchased in a Mally kit on QVC
Container: a unique 3-in-1; each piece screws off
Cost: $26 each on QVC's website
Availability: Purchase on QVC's website
My Rating: 5 out 5 kisses!


Formula:
This is a duo-formula product. You have a pressed powder eyeshadow in one part and a cream shadow in another part. Both glide on and blend easily.

Coverage:
These are nicely pigmented, especially the cream shadow, but you can control the coverage and build the coverage.

Wear:
Very long-wearing. The cream shadow was especially difficult to remove from my hand when I swatched it.

Shade Range:
Four shades available by themselves on QVC's website, plus the shade I own, which I picked up in a Mally kit on QVC. I really want this in a silver/gray duo. Out of the shades available right now I would probably go for the Nightstar combo.

Container:
A unique 3-in-1 tube. Each piece screws out/into place. The top is the brush, which you use to dip into the cream shadow - which is located at the bottom of this tube. In the middle you'll find a sponge-tip applicator, which dips into the pressed powder eyeshadow sitting above it.

Cost/Availability:
$26 each on QVC's website, which is pretty reasonable considering you're getting a powder shadow and cream shadow, all in one tube with applicators for both.

My Review:
I think this is a really unique concept that's perfect for on-the-go gals. This is great if you're the type of person who keeps all their makeup in one makeup bag in their purse, and wonderful for anyone traveling. You don't need to worry about packing brushed to apply this because everything you need to apply both the powder shadow and cream shadow are included in this one tube.

The shade Sunglow is really not my style, although it's a really pretty shade on its own. I just personally don't like to wear bronze shades on my eyes. I really hope she comes out with some sort of gray combo because I love wearing gray on my eyes.

I would highy recommend this to anyone who wants an easy-to-use and easy-to-take with you eye product. A really great idea from Mally! Way to go girl!


Now let me know what you think...
Do you own this product? If so, what are your thoughts? If not, is this something you'd want to own?


No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)