May 23, 2011

Make Up For Ever Sens'Eyes Waterproof Makeup Remover

Hello, Beautiful!

Continuing my week of Make Up For Ever I bring you one of the best eye makeup removers: Make Up For Ever's Sens'Eyes!

I don't own the full size version, but that's only because I have several mini sized bottles which I acquired when buying their Smoky Lash mascara. The mascara includes a travel sized Sens'Eyes makeup remover and it costs $22, which is the price of the mascara by itself. Why not pay the same price and get a free bonus?! Since I have a few mini bottles I never needed to buy the full sized version yet because a little goes a long way.

This makeup remover is great; it's the only one I like to use for removing my eye makeup. It's gentle and effective. Only takes a tiny amount of product to remove the most stubborn, stay-put makeup. My skin feels clean after I use it, which is important to me because so many makeup removers can leave my skin feeling oily, greasy, or like there is a film left over (even other "oil-free" kinds) and they can be extremely drying. Not this one!

I would use it all over my face if it wasn't so expensive (although I have used it all over my face before; I just wouldn't do it everyday). A full sized bottle will cost you $23 for a 3.38 oz size. Although I should point out this makeup remover is designed for eyes and lips, but there isn't anything saying you can't use it all over.

I would highly recommend this product to anyone who is looking for the best eye makeup remover they can buy. It won't irritate your eyes and you'll love the formula. Seriously; try it out! One bottle will last you a very long time!





You can see below that it removes waterproof eye makeup in just one swipe, with ease! And believe me when I tell you that silver shade you see below is not easy to remove. It just doesn't want to come off your skin. This makeup remover does the job effortlessly!



Basic stats for Make Up For Ever's Sens'Eyes:
Formula: gel (almost like a cream)
Coverage: n/a
Wear: n/a
Shade Range: n/a
Container Type: the full sized version comes with a pump top for easy use. The travel sized version (the kind I own) is just a regular bottle with a screw-off cap. I dip q-tips in it.
Cost: $23 for 3.38 oz size
Availability: Found at Sephora and Sephora.com
My Rating: 5 out of 5 Kisses!


Formula:
An oil-free, gel (cream-like) blue colored makeup remover. Specifically for removal of eye and lip makeup, but could be used all over. Very gentle, yet extremely effective! Won't leave your skin feeling dry, greasy, or gross. My skin feels clean and refreshed after using this.

Container:
The full sized version comes with a sensible pump top. I don't own the full sized version (yet) and just have travel sized bottles. They only have a screw-off cap, which isn't a huge deal. I just dip a q-tip into the bottle and use it that way, but it would be nice to just pump the product out as needed.

Cost:
$23 is pricey, but I have to say, this is hands down the BEST eye makeup remover I've ever tried. Not only does it work, and work really well, but it feels good after too. I've used many "oil-free" eye makeup removers and afterwards my skin (eyelids) feel greasy, oily, and like a film is on top. My skin also will dry out from other eye makeup removers. I don't have that problem with this product and to me, that makes the price worth it. Plus, a little bit goes a very long way. I often use too much because I sometimes forget how awesome it is.

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)