March 15, 2011

Tarina Tarantino Pearl Glow Primer: Swatches & Review

Hello, Beautiful!

I received a deluxe sample of Tarina Tarantino's Pearl Glow Primer with one of my Sephora orders. I had always wanted to try it, but never wanted to pay full price if I didn't like it, so I was happy to receive such a generous sample.

This primer provides a pearl glow (hence the name of this product), which is an opalescent glow that I really like. The glow that this primer provides does not show through most foundations, but if you use a tinted moisturizer or a sheer foundation (and of course if you just wear the primer by itself) you will notice the pearl glow.

The glow is not the reason I like this primer so much, it's actually the quality of the primer that I'm really fond of. It makes my makeup go on smoother, but I really love how long my makeup lasts when I wear this primer. It's one of the most effective primers I own. It may not work for everyone, but it works for me and therefore I would purchase the full size of this in the future.

You can pick up Tarina Tarantino's Pearl Glow Primer at Sephora or on their website for $32.

Here's what my deluxe sample looks like:

SWATCH
Tarina Tarantino Pearl Glow Primer
Shade Description: Looks white, but blends out to an opalescent glow.

Blended out...

Blended out just a little more...

Do you own this primer? If so, what do you think?

Have questions about this primer? Just leave a comment on this blog post or send an email (kisses@valentinekisses.com). I'll try and answer all questions asked.

2 comments:

  1. i saw this primer in sephora and fell in love with it, I have yet to buy it though =( .. how are u liking urs so far?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this primer! I use it very often, but I rotate a lot through primers. Right now I use four main primers: L'Oreal Magic Perfecting Base, MUFE HD Primer, Laura Geller Spackle in Champagne, and Tarina Tarantino Pearl Glow Primer.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)