February 27, 2011

Swatch Posts Catch Up (January/February)

Hello, Beautiful!

I know I've been posting a lot of longer posts that include a bunch of swatch photos. Because some are so long they get pushed back a few pages on this blog. That means they may be missed by some readers. I figured it would be nice to do a Swatch Post Catch Up at the end of each month to link to all swatch posts from that month for easier reference, sorted by swatch type (nail polish, foundation, eyeshadow, etc.). I won't link to non-swatch posts, although there are plenty of them too. You can always go to the left side and scroll down to the "My Posts", "Browse By Category", or even "Search My Blog" if you're looking for something specific.

Since I want to do this every month, beginning this year, I'm also including posts from January.

* click on any subject below to re-visit that blog post *

Swatch Post Catch Up: January & February 2011

Foundation


Nails


Eyes (eye shadow, mascara, liners, etc.)


Lips (lip gloss, lipstick, etc.)


A little of this, a little of that
  • January 2011 Birchbox: There are no actual swatches, but there are photos of each item in January's Birchbox, along with the info card (front & back), and price breakdown showing the value of January's shipment.
  • February 2011 Birchbox: There are no actual swatches, but there are photos of each item in February's Birchbox, along with the info card (front & back), and price breakdown showing the value of February's shipment.
  • Benefit's Stay Put Set: Includes swatches of Benefit's Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner in the shade R.S.V.P., Benefit's Erase Paste in the shade Medium, and Benefit's Stay Don't Stray eyeshadow & concealer primer; plus review of each product.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)