December 29, 2010

WEN Pomegranate... best WEN of them all!

Hello, Beautiful!

I first tried WEN back in early September and instantly fell in love. There were some downfalls though, the price in comparison to the amount of product I needed to use, the length of time you'd need to do the WEN process, and the smell. I had tried the Fig cleansing conditioner and absolutely hated the smell. To me it smelled like a log cabin pharmacy.

Since I loved the way it made my hair look and feel I decided to give WEN another go with a difference cleansing conditioner (since the Fig smell was not working with me anymore). I went with the Sweet Almond Mint, thinking that I like the smell of almond and mint, so it has to be better than the Fig. And it was better smelling than the Fig, but I didn't like the after results as much (each cleansing conditioner doesn't just smell different, they do different things for your hair).

Then they came out with the Pomegranate, which I picked up in a small 6oz size (about 2 to 3 uses for my hair length) in a different kit with another small 6oz size of the Sweet Almond Mint cleansing conditioner, a small hair mask and a small hair replenishing spray. For some reason I never opened it or tried it out until last night.

I am blown away with how good it smells in comparison to the other two WEN formulas I've tried. To me it smells like candy... maybe sweettarts in a way. I'm not really sure how to describe it, but it does smell really good! I did like the results of this cleansing conditioner more than the Sweet Almond Mint, but maybe not as much as the Fig, but it's pretty close to Fig results without the awful smell (which may not be awful to you).

Either way, I really do like the Pomegranate cleansing conditioner and it looks like I'll be repurchasing this in the future.

Sorry I don't have any pictures for you of what my hair looks like. It was late and I wasn't thinking in terms of taking before/after pictures. I'll try to remember to do that the next time I use it (which means I'll use regular shampoo/conditioner for a day or two before going back to WEN so you can see a real before/after).

Have you tried the new WEN Pomegranate cleansing conditioner? If so, what do you think of it?

Click Here to view the WEN pomegranate Cleansing Conditioner on QVC (the 16 ounce size is $28)

1 comment:

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)