November 4, 2010

Wet n Wild Rock Solid Nail Lacquer Review

Hello, Beautiful!

My nails needed some attention today so I decided to try out a few colors of Wet n Wild's Rock Solid Nail Lacquer. I'm very impressed!

Most nail polishes I use require two coats to really look good (with the exception of a few). These go on really pretty in just one coat, and look fantastic in two. I did try out a few colors before deciding on one. The colors I tried out are:

Quartz of Course (a shimmery berry mauve)

Magic Amethyst (a vibrant shimmery pink)

Mystic Quartz (a vibrant shimmery purple)

Amazing in Amber (a very pretty shimmering neutral)

In the end I decided on Quartz of Course, but I think tomorrow I'll change it to Magic Amethyst (I now find I can paint my nails during the time I'm waiting in the "Kiss & Go" line when picking my son up from school).

These polishes are great! Have you tried them? If so, what color(s) do you like?

These retail for $2.99 but you can purchase them on ValentineKisses.com for $1.49 each. Click here to see all the colors!


1 comment:

  1. I like the amazing in amber color I think that light neutral colors look really nice when they are shimmery. And my mom doesnt let me wear dark colors. :(

    ReplyDelete

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)