September 30, 2010

Jason Mraz concert highlights

Hello, Beautiful!

I went to the Jason Mraz concert in Delaware on Tuesday September 28, 2010 and it was AMAZING!!! I was 5th row back - center! It could only have been better to have been front row.

It was such a fun concert - I sang, I danced, and I screamed like a fool all night! I ended up losing my voice, which my son thinks is hilarious since it comes out in squeaks and weird tones. My husband went with me to the concert, although he's not a Jason Mraz fan. He insisted he wanted to go with me, but ended up being a huge downer. He just stood there, arms crossed, most of the time. BOO!! But I am not the type of person to that let get me down, oh no! I ended up being the only one in my row dancing for each and every song. I don't understand how anyone can go to a concert and not start moving to the music.

I made a shirt just for the concert - it said "Be Love". Jason has really changed the way I live my life. His music is so happy and uplifting. Very good for my health issues because it keeps me stress-free! I just wish I could have met Jason - it would have been AMAZING. All I really wanted was an autograph - if not for me (and I certainly wanted one for me) but for my 5 year old son. He loves Jason. "I'm Yours" was his "baby song" and was the only song that would calm him down when he was just a baby!


Anyhow, below are some (a lot) of pics from the concert. I wish I wasn't dancing as much because most of my pics came out blurry. I tried to pause to take pics, but my hips wanted to keep moving haha! Good pics or not, I can remember the entire night perfectly and that's all I need for memories!


Here is how close we were to the stage:


I don't care what anyone says, he's looking right at ME!  :)



















I picked up two Jason Mraz tee's (one is a tank) at the concert, and then I bought two more tee's and a tote bag online (I had a coupon, plus free shipping). I'm so ready for another Jason Mraz concert! I can't wait till the next (who knows when that will be - hopefully within a year).

Now it's time to go WEN my hair, eat some lunch, pick my son up from school, then get back to work on our October Daily Give-Away (which begins tomorrow). Details will be posted tonight or tomorrow on how to enter and list all the prizes (at least for week one). Winners from our previous contest will be selected and emailed tonight. Keep an eye out in your email if you entered!


xoxo with love & beauty,

Crystal Valentine B.
- The woman who runs ValentineKisses.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)