July 20, 2010

L'Oreal Colour Riche Lipstick

Hello, Beautiful!

I've recently come to love L'Oreal's Colour Riche Lipsticks. I'm not a huge lipstick girl (I'm a gloss-aholic), but these lipsticks come in a wide range of very wearable colors. When I say very wearable, I mean it! Even some of the darker shades, that I normally would never go near, look pretty on the lips.

My favorite shade is Nude, followed by Tawny, and A Lighter Shade of Hope.

I own 12 shades, from pinks to nudes to plums. What do you think of these lipsticks? Have you tried them?

If you'd like to try them, or if you already love them and want more, you can purchase them at ValentineKisses.com for just $2.49 each! We currently have them in 10 shades, but there are very limited quantities, so get to them before someone else does!


Now onto the swatches....


Shade: 118 A Lighter Shade of Hope




Shade: 124 Pink Lady




Shade: 220 Earth Rose




Shade: 339 Red Rhapsody




Shade: 732 Designer Plum




Shade: 847 Sable




Shade: 853 Coffee Bean




Shade: 861 Taffeta




Shade: 862 Nude




Shade: 863 Organza




Shade: 875 Dune




Shade: 845 Tawny 





Do you own these lipsticks? If so, what shades do you own and what do you think of them?

xoxo with love & beauty,

Crystal Valentine B.
- The woman who runs ValentineKisses.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)